angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
LOL wtf are you even talking about? The right2die website is legit.
Thanks to people like me no one knows what's genuine info? How in the fuck did you make that one up? You know I've tried to be patient with people because I understand that scamming is a real issue, but accusing me of such bullshit is disgusting. I don't have to post anything, I do so to help people. I've always stated that people should confirm emails etc with another member who has the PPH, or even better BUY IT YOURSELF. I'm deleting this upload as well as my PPH upload, I will not spend my last days dealing with this shit when I was just trying to help people. Fuck that. You can all buy it yourselves. Goodbye
Sorry, it's already gone. Sorry to all the people who genuinely appreciated and made use of it without making false and unfounded accusations, but I really refuse to spend my last days dealing with this. I now understand why no one bothers to post the PPH, more trouble than it's worth. Btw the user you mentioned left this site and only uses the PPH forum now. I might join him tbh
Well i for 1 appreciated all the time and effort you gave to make those posting Here today ,and i thankfully have saved the info ,as i said thanks again ,im sure there are a lot more on here gratefull fir it .thanks
:hug::heart:

• Love
Reactions: notjustyetagain, Soul, HelensNepenthe and 1 other person
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Please do not delete it @HereToday . so many People including myself really do appreciate your help! i am sure it was a lot of work to post all of These files online. if there is some mistake in it, it definitely is not your fault. i really would like to know what happened there since i cant imagine they would just promote a dodgy site like that, but then again… it is similar with the sarco… they said it will be widely available for many People but still it is not and they Keep postponing it and only presenting it on some weird art exhibitions instead of printing more for People who really Need it..
again: if there is somebody with Access to the live stream on february 6th, it would be really great if one can record it.
I remember there once was another livestream from E.I on some Topic and somebody recorded it and uploaded it somewhere, which is really helpful for many People here… Maybe somebody like @fightingsioux could help?
thank you all for the mutual support !
I've uploaded the searchable PDF for the Dec 2019 PPH at the following thread :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-dec-2019.30370/
In that thread, I address the various document security concerns....

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Chapter re-uploaded here :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-dec-2019.30370/post-560027

Reactions: NextBusLeaving, not4us, Ocean_Eyes and 1 other person
Proto

Proto

Student
Jan 21, 2020
Thank you for confirming my suspicions, there is a failure rate and the greatest concern is ofcourse the seal of the mask, an assistant is needed to hold the mask in place and even then when concsiousness is lost there is a change in muscle tone and facial contour.... Also they used sleeping medication. For a solo CBTer this isn't a viable option for me. I'm going for the nitrogen scuba setup.

• Hugs
Reactions: enjolras
mpnf

mpnf

Mental anguish..no more please.
Oct 3, 2019
Thank you for confirming my suspicions, there is a failure rate and the greatest concern is ofcourse the seal of the mask, an assistant is needed to hold the mask in place and even then when concsiousness is lost there is a change in muscle tone and facial contour.... Also they used sleeping medication. For a solo CBTer this isn't a viable option for me. I'm going for the nitrogen scuba setup.
Why you think there's a failure rate? Can you get into details?

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Note: the recording of the Helsinki livestream on the DeBreather has been released inside the PPH today

You're expressing the concerns a bit blatantly, but principally you're right. Too bad despite holding a scientific background, Nitschke in the PPH isn't cautious enough to put out clearer disclaimers when he apparently should be aware of the risks from historical records. He sure does not have a love for the details or he's definitely not a meticulous person (or has chosen not to be, to lighten some fears, but I also suspect lots of aftersales' workload). I still fancy him for pushing the boundaries against all controversy, with respect to his standing against the heat and punches.

I would only say there is a voluntarily interruption rate at the moment, from the old design, instead of a failure rate ? For the rest of your message, I feel in the same shoes. As an isolated person, without a full proper respiratory condition to top it, I wouldn't volunteer. Guinea pigs have now been called out. I'm guessing valuable precisions will emerge in a near future to make it less awkward

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Proto
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Reliabilitiy 6/10. Peacefulness, I don't remember, but quite peaceful. Regarding reliability the qualification comes with a note that says that there has not been studied enough.

There is a study, that con be easily googled, from a lot of years ago, that says that in a series of 9 patients, 8 died, but it doesn't say what happened with the patient that survived. Was there sequelaes? This point is extremely important.

Reactions: zi99
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
There is a chat in the site of Exite Int that says "Need Help?". I asked there about the launching of the Debreather, and they answered to me that they think it's shipping in. Then, I asked about possible sequela if the patient fails, they said that I should post the queston in the forum of Exit Int. Has anybody access there?

lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
Hi All. We now have multiple threads that are active, re The Debreather.

You might want to go to this thread, it's up to 5 pages now. Been busy for a couple days.

Some stuff you may not have seen. And questions you may be able to answer.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/debreather-purchase-too-good-to-be-true.30913/

Hope it's a good day!