G

glk

Jul 2, 2019
I just remembered that today was going to be my suicide day, and suddenly everything feels so real and heart rate increased rapidly. This is so pathetic, hahaha. I don't like being a living being. Sometimes I think that I really should try alcohol or something to calm down, but it's against my principles. If I'm offing myself, I'm offing myself while being fully aware.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4288, Soul, 262653 and 2 others
W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
That official makes us twins. Same here mate.

Reactions: glk and Baskol1
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Galaktione, do you want to tell us about your plans, or your reasons, or anything else? Are you in a secure and comfortable place? x

Reactions: Baskol1
G

glk

Jul 2, 2019
@Galaktione, do you want to tell us about your plans, or your reasons, or anything else? Are you in a secure and comfortable place? x
I'm planning to use tourniquet method.
I don't really know why today the thought of catching the bus feels so unpleasant, I tried before and felt comfortable, although of course I failed afterwards. It makes me wonder if I subconsciously made myself fail on purpose.
And no, I'm not in a comfortable place; but I don't feel that any place on earth is comfortable for me, which is partially why I want to kill myself.

Thanks for asking.

• Hugs
Reactions: Baskol1 and Soul