J

johntee2

Jan 17, 2021
I'm in a pretty hopeless situation. I lost my health in March 2020. I won't bother going into the details on that again. Suffice to say I have a fixed heart rate and my blood apressure does some odd stuff like falling when I exercise (walk) which puts me to sleep. I will die pretty soon - if I'm lucky. I could equally have a cardiovascular event that leaves me in a bed and/or a wheelchair for years. I am perpetually scared. I need a release, I need to die while I still can do so with some ss dignity.
I bought the PP handbook. It just makes me realise how difficult everything is in that area. Crude homemade means are not up for consideration. The only one I would consider is blowing my head off. It's quick and fairly reliable. Getting it wrong would be a disaster though. It's moot anyway as I have no chance of getting my hands on a gun. Lockdown with a greater than 5Km travel ban makes jumping off a cliff impossible along with pretty much everything else.
My point is that I need substances to help me on my way. Obviously N is the holy grail but I think opioids are also an option. Fentanyl is probably the best option? How the F do get it though? I'm 59 - even if I knew where the drug dealers were they'd think I was the cops. Then there's the cops. I can't afford to be caught by them.
Is the dark web a myth? I think it is. Can anyone tell me how to access it? I suppose I'd need bitcoins to buy anything on there too? It' s all completely hopeless, isn't it?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: The Lonely, daddy Phil :), Disappointered and 6 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Dark web is not a myth but it can be pretty difficult to get everything right. To be honest, I don't know any marketplace that sells F but I'm sure there are some. Here is a guide I made some time ago but the whole process can be really difficult and definitely takes long.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/guide-to-the-darknet-markets.54422/

• Hugs
Reactions: johntee2 and Isadeth
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
Fetanyl is hard to get even on the darkweb. I dont know where you live but if your not from america or from china chances are very small you will get fetanyl nembutal is easier to get imo

• Hugs
Reactions: Darkdreamer001, johntee2, Deleted member 22624 and 1 other person
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
I've carefully dipped my toe in the DN and am just a lot of chunks poorer as a result. Chances are anything you get will be cut wit 98% crap. You'd need to test it some how for sure and tbh don't get your hopes up. I don't know how I can consistently be getting effectively scammed when others seem to have luck, so at this rate I'm going to have to resort to a train.

• Aww..
Reactions: Darkdreamer001, johntee2, Isadeth and 1 other person
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I've carefully dipped my toe in the DN and am just a lot of chunks poorer as a result. Chances are anything you get will be cut wit 98% crap. You'd need to test it some how for sure and tbh don't get your hopes up. I don't know how I can consistently be getting effectively scammed when others seem to have luck, so at this rate I'm going to have to resort to a train.
Yeah, finding a reliable vendor can be really hard as well... I also don't know any reliable sources for possibly deadly substances.

Reactions: Deleted member 22624 and Isadeth
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Yeah, finding a reliable vendor can be really hard as well... I also don't know any reliable sources for possibly deadly substances.
Even dark net discussion boards have nothing but what looks like endorsed shilling. No-one talks and there seem to be a lot of factors contributing to that, and it's not obvious why

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
J

johntee2

Jan 17, 2021
Dark web is not a myth but it can be pretty difficult to get everything right. To be honest, I don't know any marketplace that sells F but I'm sure there are some. Here is a guide I made some time ago but the whole process can be really difficult and definitely takes long.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/guide-to-the-darknet-markets.54422/
I'm thinking that fentanyl is probably impossible to import. They'll be running sniffer dogs over a lot of parcels in international mail. The Covid lockdown is pretty rigorously enforced here at the moment too So even if I knew of a dealer, it's unlikely that he'd be getting any supply.

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I'm thinking that fentanyl is probably impossible to import. They'll be running sniffer dogs over a lot of parcels in international mail. The Covid lockdown is pretty rigorously enforced here at the moment too So even if I knew of a dealer, it's unlikely that he'd be getting any supply.
Well, dealers know how to ship. They'll use vacuum sealed containers to remove the smell and they use some other stealth methods.

Reactions: Catlovergirl
J

johntee2

Jan 17, 2021
Well, dealers know how to ship. They'll use vacuum sealed containers to remove the smell and they use some other stealth methods.
if I put my name and address on it i can't deny knowledge though if they do find it?

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
if I put my name and address on it i can't deny knowledge though if they do find it?
It's unlikely that they find it if your dealer is good. When ordering small amounts there usually aren't any big consequences but it depends on your country.

Domestic orders are obviously the best but a lot depends on your country.