T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
This is how I see it and this was drawn by a therapist I went to see some months ago. He said people see is better to cut it (where it's the CTB mark). I see it this way too. I want to stop my life.
I can't take it anymore. Every second is an agony. Music helps though. But I can't play music like before all this shit. Thanks for reading. I love all members of this community. I want to make that CTB cross on that line. Sorry for my 3 year-old kid drawing. I suck on Paint. I don't know what to do anymore. Every second I think in taking my own life.

Ctb chart

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Neville1, lostangel, EmbraceOfTheVoid and 5 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Cover the path in big spikes and lava to better represent how difficult it is tbh

• Love
Reactions: autumnal, EmbraceOfTheVoid, woxihuanni and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
It reminds me of a chart I saw that showed how much of your life is spent working and going to school. An how much of it was spent in retirement or whatever.

Many people in our generation will never retire, myself included. I feel like there's a strong correlation to that and your suffering chart.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
There is some comfort in knowing, CTB aside, that we're only here for max 100 years. I feel like even though that chart shows more suffering, there's still an end in sight. Contrary to my idle minded daydreams, I can't fathom what ordeal would be in store if we lived beyond that.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
For me, if I live my life without dreams or goals, only desiring to be dead it's not worth living and I prefer killing myself instead of wasting time doing things to distract myself from taking my own life. It's stupid (sorry, don't mean to offend)

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
For me, if I live my life without dreams or goals, only desiring to be dead it's not worth living and I prefer killing myself instead of wasting time doing things to distract myself for taking my own life. It's stupid.
Hey man, that boulder isn't gona push itself to the top! I definitely hear you though. Most people just merely exist, and scrape by.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Hey man, that boulder isn't gona push itself to the top! I definitely hear you though. Most people just merely exist, and scrape by.
That's the Sisyphus' myth. Read about it and you'll know the meaningless of life. All we do points to nothing.
Just a comment for fun: recently open YouTube to put some music and recommended videos there was one about Longevity and how to live longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
That's the Sisyphus' myth. Read about it and you'll know the meaningless of life. All we do points to nothing.
I'll definitely check it out. I love reading about philosophical ideologies even if I don't always agree with them.

I believe, that we don't know shit about shit. None of us do, even though we like to think we do.

Doesn't mean we can't try to grasp at a better understanding. Even if it is all ultimately meaningless in the end.

Reactions: Busdriver
TheRaul95

TheRaul95

Student
Apr 25, 2020
Sometimes feels like perfect time for CTB, then for some reason waiting for positive miracle and boom. Cycle repeats...

EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
A humane and reasonable therapist, who knew?

Reactions: mx5nb3
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
This is how I see it and this was drawn by a therapist I went to see some months ago. He said sometimes is better to cut it (where it's the CTB mark). I see it this way. I want to stop my life.
I can't take it anymore. Every second is an agony. Music helps though. But I can't play music like before all this shit. Thanks for reading. I love all members of this community. I want to make that CTB cross on that line. Sorry for my 3 year-old kid drawing. I suck on Paint. I don't know what to do anymore. Every second I think in taking my own life.

View attachment 38091
Your therapist said sometimes its better to ctb?

• Aww..
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Sorry, he said some people see ctb that way. Better die than keep on suffering.
No, sorry. I corrected that part. He wouldn't earn more money if he had said that.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mm80