• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
So I have finally left my home en route to the hotel which is in another State. I don't know how I feel, the calmness which has been with me for the last few weeks is slowly turning into a kind of desperate acceptance of my final fate.

nonexistance

nonexistance

Jun 16, 2018
I will probably be on the road soon as well. I've been waiting for this for so long, but now that it's becoming a reality I feel "attacked" by all sorts of delusional hopes and other monsters. I hope I will be able to fight them all and find my final escape. Keep us posted and good luck!

W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
I will probably be on the road soon as well. I've been waiting for this for so long, but now that it's becoming a reality I feel "attacked" by all sorts of delusional hopes and other monsters. I hope I will be able to fight them all and find my final escape. Keep us posted and good luck!

Thank you, it's like the enormity of the whole thing is starting to sink in after I left home for the sole purpose of killing myself. And I have been planning this for over 6 months, I would have thought I have already accepted my fate. And BTW, best of luck to you too.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
So I have finally left my home en route to the hotel which is in another State. I don't know how I feel, the calmness which has been with me for the last few weeks is slowly turning into a kind of desperate acceptance of my final fate.
I don't know what to say.
I've planned out death dates, but it's not an easy thing to go through with it.
Only one time I tried going through with it, but my method was not effective enough, I had planned for the 16th of this month, but now I'm not sure.
I can't encourage or discourage you from doing it.
I know what you are feeling is not easy.

W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
I don't know what to say.
I've planned out death dates, but it's not an easy thing to go through with it.
Only one time I tried going through with it, but my method was not effective enough, I had planned for the 16th of this month, but now I'm not sure.
I can't encourage or discourage you from doing it.
I know what you are feeling is not easy.

It's a strange feeling, a bit unsettling at first but I have gone over my decision and method million of times, thus I do have the comfort of knowing I am making the right decision. If need be, I can always down some liquid courage.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
The days before the deadline are always so nightmarish, everytime I feel like my day is getting close, I'm so tired and restless at the same time. It does however make you long for releif, but then the day comes and everything becomes so unreal.
At least that was my experience.

W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
The days before the deadline are always so nightmarish, everytime I feel like my day is getting close I'm so tired and restless at the same time. It does however make you long for releif, but then the day comes and everything becomes so unreal.
At least that was my experience.

Yeah, the emotions can fluctuate quite a bit during those times which is why benzos and alcohol is useful.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
If you look at the people my profile is following, most of them are people who posted their last goodbye here, never to he heard from.
I'll add you to the list whether you do or don't make it.

Reactions: soundwave
W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
If you look at the people my profile is following, most of them are people who posted their last goodbye here, never to he heard from.
I'll add you to the list whether you do or don't make it.

Sure, no probs. Wow so 8 people have supposedly CTB.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
4 seem a sure death
1 maybe the other ones have the same method you do,
Once someone gets N, it's pretty serious.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
People who I feel relatively sure that are gone.

uselessanon42

Sonnenblume

Malice1

mistoras

2 people who I'm not sure.

Cloudstar

Lucas

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I refuse to log in to Facebook anymore but i'm guessing you can creep on the profiles of those who still have accounts?

Not surprising that 99% of the suicides are either gunshot or hanging.
Yeah on some of the names you can do web searches. Not all of them though.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Find your peace, War. We will miss you here until it's our turn and maybe we can all have a party.

RIP if you decided to go.

Last edited:
W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
Find your peace, War. We will miss you here until it's our turn and maybe we can all have a party.

RIP if you decided to go.
Thanks, Smilla. I hope you will find your peace, too. Godspeed