• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dwindlingfirst

dwindlingfirst

Too worthless to live, too scared to die
Apr 24, 2023
I'm soon going to be ordering my SN, and I don't know why but knowing that I can get it now, I've been feeling less depressed because I know that soon it will all end. I'm used to being depressed though, so it feels very very weird. I hate being so used to depression that I don't feel normal without it. Like I'm addicted to it, because it's such a strong part of my personality now, I can't imagine who I'd be if I was happy. Hopefully soon I'll have my SN

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: deathLiberation, howl pendragon, silent star and 8 others
tinyteefs

tinyteefs

beegpains
May 4, 2023
I understand what you mean. I'm frantically trying to find my method still, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel

floaxed

floaxed

Tired of being tired
Apr 27, 2023
This is exactly how I feel. My mind is becoming more calm and clear by the day. Knowing I won't have to be sad anymore is an amazing feeling

Reactions: EmptyVessel42 and dwindlingfirst
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that it makes sense feeling in such a way now that you know you will have a way to free yourself. I believe that having a way to ctb can be such a relief for many people as, feeling trapped in this hellish world with no way to leave really can be such a punishment. I wish you the best with your plans, I think that those who are able to get SN despite all the restrictions really are so fortunate.

Last edited:
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I'm soon going to be ordering my SN, and I don't know why but knowing that I can get it now, I've been feeling less depressed because I know that soon it will all end. I'm used to being depressed though, so it feels very very weird. I hate being so used to depression that I don't feel normal without it. Like I'm addicted to it, because it's such a strong part of my personality now, I can't imagine who I'd be if I was happy. Hopefully soon I'll have my SN
The thought of non existence certainly is comforting, I can understand why you'd feel a sense of relief in a way! It's also understandable that feeling relieved would be somewhat odd to you after you've been so depressed for so long.

Last thing, do be careful, and don't forget to take the necessary precautions should anyone catch on (I only say this because of the current situation with a certain Canadian individual). Anywho, best of luck, and I hope you find peace!

rotting_asters

rotting_asters

Apr 21, 2023
I'm close to getting my SN to, but it's weird I don't feel less depressed like you do. Maybe it's because I realize that I'm going to be leaving a lot of good people behind.....idk
Either way I wish you a safe bus ride and I hope for the best for you.

thegolden

thegolden

May 3, 2023
Hi, I'm new here and I don't really understand what it means to SN. Also for anyone who has information about this, if I overdose risperidone tablets(like 100 tablets) will it kill me?

CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
Hi, I'm new here and I don't really understand what it means to SN. Also for anyone who has information about this, if I overdose risperidone tablets(like 100 tablets) will it kill me?
Hi there, and welcome. SN is the abbreviation for a certain substance that people use to CTB. CTB can stand for either "catch the bus" (as in, the bus to the other side) or "cease to breathe" (either meaning works perfectly fine).

There are resources here explaining in greater detail what SN is and how to use it, although there is an ongoing situation about a certain supplier who is being investigated as he is linked to 2 deaths. People who have ordered from this supplier have unfortunately received "wellness checks" by police. I suggest you stay away from this method until the situation clears up. As much as I wish suicide was more accessible, it's better to not risk getting a "wellness check". But I digress.

As for overdosing, I'm not using this method so I can't say for sure, but there are resources for that as well, plus people are generally okay with answering questions. I suggest creating your own, separate thread about it. Best of luck in whatever you choose to do

Reactions: thegolden
Qua

Qua

there's no turning back now
Apr 30, 2023
I heard that when a depressed person suddenly becomes happy they might be close to ctb. It's nice to see that it actually brings some sort of happiness and comfort in getting closer to ending the suffering. Wish you the best of luck

Reactions: jolongone and dwindlingfirst
dwindlingfirst

dwindlingfirst

Too worthless to live, too scared to die
Apr 24, 2023
I heard that when a depressed person suddenly becomes happy they might be close to ctb. It's nice to see that it actually brings some sort of happiness and comfort in getting closer to ending the suffering. Wish you the best of luck
A candle burns it's brightest just before it goes out

Reactions: Qua
J

jolongone

Student
Feb 24, 2023
Hope you have a source for SN cos it's getting really hard to get now 🙏

deathLiberation

deathLiberation

Student
Oct 31, 2021
It is conforting.
It´s like a liberation, starting to see death as liberation and actually be rational about it.
I understand, when im depressed, reading and learning about suicide helps.