• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

obligatoryshackles

I don't want to get used to it.
Aug 11, 2023
:: i will gladly answer anyones questions on this!

god does not 'send people to hell', by sinning they are saying they do not want to be with him. he would not force you to be with him, as he gives you free will.

god cannot kill satan (who causes things like ctb, murder, etc) because this is satan's world. soon, god will destroy earth and built a new earth.

satan is nowhere near as powerful as god. when satans army saw jesus, 3/4(not sure of this number) of them instantly killed themself! when satan tried to fight god, he couldn't eve get to god, as he was overpowered by an archangel.

while some of the shit he did was insane, that's just how it was.

love u all!
"You did this because you don't love me enough" and "since you don't care for me, I won't care for you" are the words of an abuser, not a benevolent parent who is giving their child "free reign".

If Satan actively causes evil things to occur, against the will of humanity, then it sounds like humans don't have free will. Nor should they be punished for their evil deeds since Satan is actively responsible.

"My parents sometimes do horrific things to me, but that's ok, that's just how it is." does not inspire confidence in God being good.

Love for all people, hate for the world we were put in (and its creator).

Last edited:
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
:: i will gladly answer anyones questions on this!

god does not 'send people to hell', by sinning they are saying they do not want to be with him. he would not force you to be with him, as he gives you free will.

god cannot kill satan (who causes things like ctb, murder, etc) because this is satan's world. soon, god will destroy earth and built a new earth.

satan is nowhere near as powerful as god. when satans army saw jesus, 3/4(not sure of this number) of them instantly killed themself! when satan tried to fight god, he couldn't eve get to god, as he was overpowered by an archangel.

while some of the shit he did was insane, that's just how it was.

love u all!
Why do you think people have free will?

Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Artificially happy on medicine
Jul 1, 2023
I personally think we have free will because the idea of not having it is self refuting Afterall we can freely agree or disagree whether we have free will. For the arguments for God's existence I gave you are free to agree with the argument or not agree. Not having free will seems to be so contrary to experience + there are arguments for the existence of the soul (just read "mysteries of mind" by the neuroscientist Wilder Penfield. Are there any reasons you believe that U don't have free will (just curious).

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Recently, there was a certain individual who claimed that God loves someone who had trouble believing in God due to their suffering in life.

Let's say that's true. Let's say that God was actively watching someone he supposedly loves suffering day after day, with the presumed outcome that this person eventually breaks down and commits suicide. Is the idea that... God, despite being literally all powerful, was just watching someone he LOVES suffering to the point of suicide and did... nothing? Oh, and as a bonus, he sends that person to the infinite torture dimension after they die. Nice!

Like, maybe God does love you, but if this is how he treats people he loves... How can you claim that God is good...?

If a parent watched their child get bullied by their siblings until the child committed suicide and literally did nothing, I'm pretty sure you'd have a few problems with that.

I do want to hear the counterpoint to this because I'm 100% sure someone in the last 2000 years has thought of the same problem and the Catholic church would have had to think of a response, so someone qualified please explain to me how you can see this and still believe God, as depicted according to the mainstream canon, can be good.
He is. If he weren't, he would actually do something about all the suffering, and not allow it.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Recently, there was a certain individual who claimed that God loves someone who had trouble believing in God due to their suffering in life.

Let's say that's true. Let's say that God was actively watching someone he supposedly loves suffering day after day, with the presumed outcome that this person eventually breaks down and commits suicide. Is the idea that... God, despite being literally all powerful, was just watching someone he LOVES suffering to the point of suicide and did... nothing? Oh, and as a bonus, he sends that person to the infinite torture dimension after they die. Nice!

Like, maybe God does love you, but if this is how he treats people he loves... How can you claim that God is good...?

If a parent watched their child get bullied by their siblings until the child committed suicide and literally did nothing, I'm pretty sure you'd have a few problems with that.

I do want to hear the counterpoint to this because I'm 100% sure someone in the last 2000 years has thought of the same problem and the Catholic church would have had to think of a response, so someone qualified please explain to me how you can see this and still believe God, as depicted according to the mainstream canon, can be good.
Maybe his ways of life is right, but that he saves people... If he saves people then clearly we wouldn't needed to be here. Gaza wouldn't happen! Idk maybe it's me, that totally misunderstood the concept of god. But if he curses people in death for choosing to end their life because of pain. But don't curse people that get Suicide help because of terminal physically illness. Also. Then something is clearly very wrong. And in my opinion just bullshit propaganda. I am not meaning to step on anyone's feet here. But then I need to start learning everything all over again. Which I probably already do. But still. ♥️

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
Guys make sense of this. Why would an evil god make us good? How is that possible how can he make us loving people if he's evil ?? You know evil doesn't amount to anything. It's destruction, we can learn not to do it again but thats about it. We're unable to be ultimately good if we aren't perfect. God isn't destroyed if he exist. Evil destroys and hurts the heart. Evil kills. God is alive. God is life

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
If I may ask, why is just the christian god included here? All gods conjured by major abrahamic religions are evil. .. or at least they would be if they actually existed which they don't

Reactions: sserafim
T

The Ninth God

Feb 8, 2024
Any religion, mythology and legend originates from an hidden truth; what is called "god" in christianity is the same figure mentioned in several mythologies: Enlil, Zeus, Jupiter, etc. If you read the respective mythos you'll notice that this "god" was always a narcissistic liar who brutally committed the worst acts. Lucifer, which is hated so much nowadays, was the only one trying to help humanity IN ANY MYTHOLOGY! And think about it: why an all-good "god" would punish you for understanding the universe? Why adam and eve were punished for seeking knowledge? Why "god" lied by saying they would die and the snake unmasked it? I'm not gonna mention the genocides described in any of those mythos, but remember that it's easier to control those who are unaware of the situation; you can tell them any lie and, since they can't find the truth, they will end up believing it. The true "gods" aren't those humans define as such; they never interacted with them, directly...for now.