アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I made a thread concerning this cat a while ago. If you haven't seen it yet, here it is: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/about-a-cat.126238/

Well, for anyone who knows what I'm talking about, the cat that i posted about in july has accepted the treats that I gave it, and it trusts me as much as it did before. I'm glad I managed finally befriend the cat after a month's work. I'm very sure that the cat trusts me again because it showed me its belly, something that cats normally don't do unless they trust you a lot. Despite the fact that said cat shows its belly to me, I haven't touched it yet, and I don't think I ever will (just to be nice.) The only complaint I have is that I don't see the cat every day, just every other day. Once I see the cat again, I'll be sure to post some pictures here, especially the picture of it displaying its belly to me, if some of you don't believe that it showed its belly for any reason. :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ApparentlyNot, ChronicallyCynical, caliban and 20 others
Neoatlech

Neoatlech

Prince of Disorder
Aug 15, 2023
Why not touch the cat? Let it sniff your hand so it can recognize you then try to go for a chin-scratch or a behind the ear scratch.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, not-2-b-the-answer, rationaltake and 2 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Why not touch the cat? Let it sniff your hand so it can recognize you then try to go for a chin-scratch or a behind the ear scratch.
I touched the cat, I usually give it neck scratches, it loves them. In addition, the cat always rubs itself against me, I was covered in its fur after I left.

• Love
Reactions: caliban, LoiteringClouds, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
Neoatlech

Neoatlech

Prince of Disorder
Aug 15, 2023
I'm glad you found yourself a feline friend. I know how amazing the feeling is, I had a stray myself, domesticated it under 2 weeks by hand-feeding it rather than giving it treats. I would leave the window open everyday and it would just pull open the bug netting, jump in, hang out. We slept together and it would always wake me up by 6 AM. We spent maybe one and a half year together, but I haven't seen it in months. A part of me likes to think it got adopted by a loving family but the rational part of me knows it got turned into roadkill and stank up the sidewalk.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, not-2-b-the-answer, StolenLife and 2 others
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I remember the other thread. This is good news. I look forward to seeing the photos.
😺😸😻😼😽

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, not-2-b-the-answer, Neoatlech and 2 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I remember the other thread. This is good news. I look forward to seeing the photos.
😺😸😻😼😽
I still haven't seen the cat, I was outside for about 3 hours today searching for it with no luck, I'll keep you updated just in case I find it again.
🐱

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake and not-2-b-the-answer
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: ChronicallyCynical, SadPingu, Twntysix and 3 others
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Have you seen the cat again ? We are waiting to see more photos.

🐱 😺 😸 😹 😻 😼 😽

• Hugs
Reactions: Twntysix and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023

I saw the cat again, but it was in an unaccessible area so I couldn't get very close to it. Heres a picture, though.
Also, thanks for sending those videos, I enjoyed them. :)
IMG 0416

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ChronicallyCynical, F&Inside, befree and 5 others
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I saw the cat again, but it was in an unaccessible area so I couldn't get very close to it. Heres a picture, though.
Also, thanks for sending those videos, I enjoyed them. :)
View attachment 119053
Lovely cat. I can't manage to post a lot but I just want to say how much I've enjoyed your threads about this cat. A cat trusting you is a magical thing. I hope you get to pet the cat again soon.

• Love
Reactions: Pluto and アホペンギン
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Cuuuuute

😺😸😹😻😼😽

• Love
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
Cute cat, I think that other cats are gonna be jealous of your friendship 🐈 take care of each other !

• Hugs