• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
I think of God as a school yard bully. The teachers favorite. The student with rich parents and infinite resources to buy him out of trouble and bad grades. I went to a school full of students like this. The evil little shit with the magnifying glass burning poor ants while other little shits watch and laugh. It makes me afraid to CTB. If he hates me now what will he do when I get to "heaven." I see beautiful souls on SaSu who could have made the world a much better place, being subjected to unending abuses of pain while "God" grants unending benefits to people with perfect health and a bottomless purse. Why? Why "God" am I told to praise you while I receive unbearable abuses no matter how good a person I strive to be. Religious people tell me I will go to hell if I CTB. If I can no longer take the pain that these people never experienced I am to be punished forever while they experience the pleasures of heaven. Do you not have the forgiveness we are expected to have? My Catholic upbringing has left me terrified while also full of hate I can't shake. If I am to be judged solely by my inability to take anymore pain, I am to be in agony forever. My heart aches. My body aches. My soul, and I believe we all have one, aches profoundly.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds