• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

noSuffering

noSuffering

May the Force be with Israel
May 7, 2023
Buddhism doesn't work without money. Trying to reduce the suffering of poverty with the help of Buddhism is like trying to scoop out a pool with a spoon into which 10 liters of pain arrives every second. Poverty brings new suffering every day. First you need to earn money, and then spend time on Buddhism. I say this as a Buddhist with 20 years of experience. Money will not make you happy, but money will remove a huge amount of suffering that interferes with practice.

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
Why must there be suffering though? Why can't life just be all sunshine and rainbows?
there's no point in questioning why. do you constantly ask yourself why animals, or oxygen, or tables exist? it just is, and we must learn to deal with it in one form or another.

i agree with the buddhist principles. i agree that suffering can be overcome and peace achieved. i have seen many people achieve this peace and become happy despite challenges. they face tragedy head on and learn to take something positive out of every negative experience.

the reason why i don't practice them myself is because the process is trying and not everyone achieves the state they'd like to end on. i.e i am very lazy

Reactions: sserafim