HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

" Oh, She was a victim of sweet suicide"
Feb 2, 2020
Guys I have a serious question, how should I tell my friends that I died?
Like, Monday is when I'm leaving but I don't want to make them think that I'm joking or just decided to ignore them,..
what should I do? A scheduled tweet?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: death137, ashedout, whywere and 2 others
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Would like to know this too so following your thread ...

Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
Why don't you send them a delayed email or something like that? Gmail has an option for sending your email at a specific time in the future. Search a bit in the forum the term "delayed email" and you're going to find a lot more info than what I can provide

Reactions: wordsonscreen
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Just me 2 cents worth, but if it was me, I would have handwritten notes, all the same, for my closest friends and then tweets for others that might not be as close. On my 2nd attempt, I had handwritten notes ready for the few people that I could count on to get a hug, smile and/or have a laugh with. Sorry, but it REALLY makes me very sad to think about you and this coming Monday. I have been on Sanctioned Suicide for like 7 months or so, and you were one of the 1st to say hi and make me feel good about myself. The thought of you not being around to get and give encouragement is so very hard for me to wrap my head around. Walter :hug::heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens and HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

Feb 2, 2020
Why don't you send them a delayed email or something like that? Gmail has an option for sending your email at a specific time in the future. Search a bit in the forum the term "delayed email" and you're going to find a lot more info than what I can provide
I don't have their email address :( and this literally sounds so suspicious
Just me 2 cents worth, but if it was me, I would have handwritten notes, all the same, for my closest friends and then tweets for others that might not be as close. On my 2nd attempt, I had handwritten notes ready for the few people that I could count on to get a hug, smile and/or have a laugh with. Sorry, but it REALLY makes me very sad to think about you and this coming Monday. I have been on Sanctioned Suicide for like 7 months or so, and you were one of the 1st to say hi and make me feel good about myself. The thought of you not being around to get and give encouragement is so very hard for me to wrap my head around. Walter :hug::heart:
Oh Walter I'm so sorry for making you feel this way, don't be sad!! I believe that there's a better place and I hope that I can be there. You are such a nice person, I wish that life wasn't like this so we could be friends in a better situation

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere and NodusTollens
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
In the U.K. those notes would be retained by the police then evidence in an inquest way before the friends get to read them

B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
Tho I have emaIl, I haven't used it to connect w friends in years, so I doubt I would even have current addresses anymore. Wish there was a way to send a delayed text, since that is how I communicate w the few friends I have left.

Reactions: wordsonscreen
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021

Oh Walter I'm so sorry for making you feel this way, don't be sad!! I believe that there's a better place and I hope that I can be there. You are such a nice person, I wish that life wasn't like this so we could be friends in a better situation
Hmm alright. I asked one friend of mine her email and she just gave it to me and then some days later she asked me why I asked for her email. I answered "to have it handy" (I'm sorry, English is not my main language) and she didn't answer anything at all. She knows I'm suicidal and she doesn't talk about this with me anymore, because it's too much for her. So I guess she might know, but she won't do anything, it's too much for her. Fine by me, am I right? Haha!

Anyway, I'm sorry I'm talking about my situation. You could say something like "hey, we've been online friends for so long and we still haven't exchanged emails, how come, lol" or say something like "f***, my email sounds so childish, mistakes were made back then when I made it, haha. I need to change it if I want to find a proper job. Is your email childish too?"

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and NodusTollens
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
I'm wondering the same about an online game I play. I don't want to tell everyone, but equally I don't want to just disappear

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020

I will ALWAYS consider you a great friend. Just wish I could have seen you in person. Sorry, but this is really hard for me right now. You will ALWAYS be in my heart period. Walter

• Love
Reactions: HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

Feb 2, 2020
I told my friend, I'm calmer now...even tho she doesn't believe that I'm going to do it, she does understand my struggles

• Love
Reactions: whywere