Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
I'm so confused. Others keep the original sn package, others store it in airtight containers. I don't have access to vacuum sealers since I can't buy a sealing machine, I live
with my parents and I don't want to manipulate them into buying one. I don't know what I'm supposed to do, what's the next best option for me?

Also, I want to ask each polish seller if they're going to vacuum seal it or not, is that suspicious? As a paying customer I could want my product to last as much as it can, it doesn't mean I intend to ctb with it, right?

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I wouldn't obsess about it so much. Unless it is stored in an extreme environment it's going to last years at a minimum.

Reactions: Aloken
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Cool dry dark spot. It's a salt. If moisture gets to it, it will clump. So store it like salt is my best advice.

Just not beside the salt :pfff: :mmm:

• Yay!
Reactions: Fehler and UseItOrLoseIt
mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
Cool dry dark spot. It's a salt. If moisture gets to it, it will clump. So store it like salt is my best advice.

This and also don't open the bottle until the day you are sure you will CTB.

Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
I wouldn't obsess about it so much. Unless it is stored in an extreme environment it's going to last years at a minimum.
I wish I wouldn't obsess about it.. This reply makes me feel better, thanks!

Yeah I know that, but I don't know how to keep moisture away from it!

Last edited:
Reactions: mirko
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I wish I wouldn't obsess about it.. This reply makes me feel better, thanks!

Best way to keep moisture out is don't break the manufacturers seal that is included in many products. In addition you could put it in like a zip loc after sucking out most of the air

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, AbsoluteNothingness, Aloken and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Best way to keep moisture out is don't break the manufacturers seal that is included in many products. In addition you could put it in like a zip loc after sucking out most of the air
That ^.
Although I've seen people say it's clumped before. I think it's been fine. Just do a purity test (aquarium or blood test) before use to make sure.

Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
Thank you!
That ^.
Although I've seen people say it's clumped before. I think it's been fine. Just do a purity test (aquarium or blood test) before use to make sure.
Yeah, some say it doesn't matter that it's clumping and that it's normal. Oh well.. Thank you!
Thank you!

Yeah, some say it doesn't matter that it's clumping and that it's normal. Oh well.. Than

Wait, I just read about rice in salt. Is it a good idea to put rice in the sn?

Last edited:
Lutembëe

Lutembëe

Student
Feb 19, 2020
Yep, clumping is normal with SN. Just keep it in a cool and dark place and you'll be fine.

• Love
Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness and Aloken