InNaga'sName

InNaga'sName

Melancholic Monk
Dec 17, 2018
I'm needing to escape this dull life before Christmas. Preferably before Thursday. I've decided that short drop, or the partial suspension hanging is my best option since it seems like it'll be painless enough. However, I have a dilemma.

The only items I really have access to are my computer cords, a necktie, and a belt (even then, my dad isn't ever home so I might not have on handy.) I'm young so I can't just buy my own rope. My mother would ask questions. What would be the best thing to hang myself with?

As for how I'll do it, my options are my doorknob, the metal railing from by bed headboard, or I could hang myself from the rails of a sturdy metal shelf at my work. I'll explain the metal shelf at my work right now.

So I work at a grocery store in the dairy department. I basically sit in the back and stock milk all day. In it is a huge, strong metal shelf that we keep backstock products on. The room is quiet, and no one really comes back there- especially at night. I'd be all alone for a good while. I will have easy access to a necktie too, since it's part of uniform. Would that be too risky? There is a security camera in the refrigerator room I work in, but the managers rarely ever watch the security cameras.

Also, how can I make sure my survival instinct kicking in doesn't intervene with my attempt? I have no access to antidepressants or alcohol.

I really hope someone can assist me. I need an out ASAP because a whole bunch of family will be coming up for Christmas and I won't ever have alone time after that.

Reactions: sif, Pegasus, Jewels and 2 others
Amira

Amira

Student
Nov 15, 2018
I'm needing to escape this dull life before Christmas. Preferably before Thursday. I've decided that short drop, or the partial suspension hanging is my best option since it seems like it'll be painless enough. However, I have a dilemma.

The only items I really have access to are my computer cords, a necktie, and a belt (even then, my dad isn't ever home so I might not have on handy.) I'm young so I can't just buy my own rope. My mother would ask questions. What would be the best thing to hang myself with?

As for how I'll do it, my options are my doorknob, the metal railing from by bed headboard, or I could hang myself from the rails of a sturdy metal shelf at my work. I'll explain the metal shelf at my work right now.

So I work at a grocery store in the dairy department. I basically sit in the back and stock milk all day. In it is a huge, strong metal shelf that we keep backstock products on. The room is quiet, and no one really comes back there- especially at night. I'd be all alone for a good while. I will have easy access to a necktie too, since it's part of uniform. Would that be too risky? There is a security camera in the refrigerator room I work in, but the managers rarely ever watch the security cameras.

Also, how can I make sure my survival instinct kicking in doesn't intervene with my attempt? I have no access to antidepressants or alcohol.

I really hope someone can assist me. I need an out ASAP because a whole bunch of family will be coming up for Christmas and I won't ever have alone time after that.
I dont think you should hang yourself in your work place.You will traumitise the poor stranger who will find you. It may cause chaos if they find you during the day. Especially if you chose to ctb with hanging. You will need to make sure no one will find you for 2 hours. But that is very risky at your work place. You never know. I would think your home would be best choice since your father wont be home for long. Neck tie or belt is good enough. Scarfs work as well. Make sure to do test runs before you actually CTB because partial is hard. I understand you because I want to CTB before Friday or thursday as well. Next week would be impossible. I dont get why your age will prevent you buying a rope. I bought a rope and I look like I am 14. However , the seller didnt even care.

Reactions: sif, Jiva, Pegasus and 3 others
InNaga'sName

InNaga'sName

Melancholic Monk
Dec 17, 2018
My
I dont think you should hang yourself in your work place.You will traumitise the poor stranger who will find you. It may cause chaos if they find you during the day. Especially if you chose to ctb with hanging. You will need to make sure no one will find you for 2 hours. But that is very risky at your work place. You never know. I would think your home would be best choice since your father wont be home for long. Neck tie or belt is good enough. Scarfs work as well. Make sure to do test runs before you actually CTB because partial is hard. I understand you because I want to CTB before Friday or thursday as well. Next week would be impossible. I dont get why your age will prevent you buying a rope. I bought a rope and I look like I am 14. However , the seller didnt even care.
mom always keeps track of the things I purchase. She likes to pry a lot in things that don't matter. Thanks for the input!

Reactions: sif, Jewels and Amira
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
I would not recommend a necktie, it might break... are you sure you can't get a rope?

Reactions: sif and Lady black
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Maybe buy a jump rope, nobody would suspect anything

Reactions: sif, InNaga'sName and Jewels
InNaga'sName

InNaga'sName

Melancholic Monk
Dec 17, 2018
I would not recommend a necktie, it might break... are you sure you can't get a rope?
I could always try, but any money I have she likes to keep track of. She also knows I've had a history of doing harmful things to myself, so that's a huge red flag for her

Reactions: sif and therhydler
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
I could always try, but any money I have she likes to keep track of. She also knows I've had a history of doing harmful things to myself, so that's a huge red flag for her

Oh, shit :/

Reactions: sif
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
If you re not 100kg the jump rope would hold your weight

Reactions: sif and therhydler
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
Oh that´s not so good. But then a scarf could also be a problem for full suspension

Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
A leather belt is very solid. I tried it. I have over 100 kg and it was ok.

Reactions: therhydler
InNaga'sName

InNaga'sName

Melancholic Monk
Dec 17, 2018
A leather belt is very solid. I tried it. I have over 100 kg and it was ok.
If I can snag a belt from my dad whenever he visits, I'll definitely try that. Unfortunately, that'll be after my ideal date to ctb

Reactions: sif