• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sigh_Sigh_Sigh

Sigh_Sigh_Sigh

Mar 9, 2023
The BBC make out this site is a promoter of suicide however when you look into the BBC you'll find they have no room to talk on this matter!

I have never felt anyone has pushed me towards suicide on here but the BBC that's another story!

The BBC will constantly harass anyone in Britain who doesn't pay them £100's each year with a threat of TV Licence inspectors knocking at your door I have no doubt this intimidating behaviour has lead to more suicides than anyone on this website has encouraged combined atleast there are moderators here who would stop such intimidating behaviour unlike the BBC and their scrupulous business techniques!

The BBC is also a nonce factory just look at Jimmy Savile who was their flagship TV Presenter he hosted shows for decades on the network while 500+ victims mostly children were raped back stage by him once the shows ended. What a despicable man who's behaviour went unchallenged and the truth only came out once he died and there were many more BBC presenters like him, Rolf Harris, Stuart Hall to name but a few!

The BBC should be shut down for good! George Orwell was right about the BBC when he said "The BBC is halfway between a girls school and an insane asylum"

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
If anything, this site has saved more lives than it has cost. A place to truly vent about something that society continues to deny is a problem has probably deferrd many deaths, including mine. I actually don't even think it hasn't cost any lives. At least not thelives of anyone who wasn't already going to do it regardless.