Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
The assholes are at it again. GIVE UP!!! I was on the site, got kicked off and couldn't get back on My anxiety level is again off the charts. Is there another way to get on if this shit happens again?

• Hugs
Reactions: sorrowful, MeltingBrain, Huntfish34 and 3 others
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
There is a discord that user @Judah made. Has a few channels to discuss stuff and it's all SaSu members. Would you like me to link that thread?

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto, Huntfish34, Ironweed and 1 other person
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
There is a discord that user @Judah made. Has a few channels to discuss stuff and it's all SaSu members. Would you like me to link that thread?
I AM DESPERATE. YOU ALL ARE MY ONLY LINK TO MY SANITY.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Deathisbetter
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Here ya go friend:

Make sure to read the post's instructions and you'll get in! Hope to see ya there OP.

Reactions: Deathisbetter
D

Deathisbetter

Student
Jun 3, 2023
Here ya go friend:

Make sure to read the post's instructions and you'll get in! Hope to see ya there OP.
How do we stop pro lifers and these DDoS attackers from trying to take the discord down

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Here ya go friend:

Unfortunately I am totally ignorant when it comes to computers and I was unable to get in previously (not sure where the server is).

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Unfortunately I am totally ignorant when it comes to computers and I was unable to get in previously (not sure where the server is).
That's okay I'll help you out.

Can you PM me your discord username?

How do we stop pro lifers and these DDoS attackers from trying to take the discord down
You can't stop them sadly but the moderators can at least help weed out trolls and pro-lifers.

littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
They are truly ridiculous and have nothing better to do with their time. They claim to be "pro-life" while trying to destroy a support space for people who are already at their breaking point as it is, and for many people, SS is truly all they have. I often read around here that the overall support and lack of judgement here, where people can openly talk about their struggles without being inundated with empty platitudes and a bunch of other invalidating/unhelpful bullshit, is a big part of the reason why they've stuck around a little longer.

The blatant lack of perspective with these "pro-lifers" (although I personally prefer to call them anti-choicers or pro-sufferers, since they clearly don't seem to give a shit about bodily autonomy or people who are profoundly suffering to the point where one's quality of life is non-existent) is honestly appalling. I'd love to trade places with them for a day; I can guarantee that if they spent even just a few hours in my shoes, they would have a VERY different take on this whole thing. What a luxury it must be to not experience this kind of chronic existential suffering.

Reactions: apple2myeye!, Pluto, Elle and 5 others
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
They are truly ridiculous and have nothing better to do with their time. They claim to be "pro-life" while trying to destroy a support space for people who are already at their breaking point as it is, and for many people, SS is truly all they have. I often read around here that the overall support and lack of judgement here, where people can openly talk about their struggles without being inundated with empty platitudes and a bunch of other invalidating/unhelpful bullshit, is a big part of the reason why they've stuck around a little longer.

The blatant lack of perspective with these "pro-lifers" (although I personally prefer to call them anti-choicers or pro-sufferers, since they clearly don't seem to give a shit about bodily autonomy or people who are profoundly suffering to the point where one's quality of life is non-existent) is honestly appalling. I'd love to trade places with them for a day; I can guarantee that if they spent even just a few hours in my shoes, they would have a VERY different take on this whole thing. What a luxury it must be to not experience this kind of chronic existential suffering.
Spot on littlelungs!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs
Eternal Pessimist

Eternal Pessimist

Student
Oct 16, 2019

I totally agree. Even though I don't post here that often, just the knowledge that SS exists and is a place where I can come in order to vent or just read posts from people in a similar headspace has made a huge difference.

• Hugs
Reactions: StolenLife, littlelungs and Deathisbetter
Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
The assholes are at it again. GIVE UP!!! I was on the site, got kicked off and couldn't get back on My anxiety level is again off the charts. Is there another way to get on if this shit happens again?
Onion links via the Tor browser should still work even with a DDoS attack occurring. Bit of work to set up, and stuff like YouTube links tend to not load, but it is there and it is basically usable. My experience is it works best on desktop, but that there's an Android app/link to the Tor browser you can sideload that works. No clue if there's a way to get iPhones/iPads to work.

Yes, this is the infamous "darknet" your momma warned you about. 🙄

Anyhoo, here's the onsite tutorial:

Also, you can get to onion sites via the Brave browser, but this feature is not supported on mobile, dunno why.

D

Deathisbetter

Student
Jun 3, 2023

They believe due to the stupid tantacrul video that we are being groomed manipulated and coerced into taking our own lives and that members here get off on us dying when it's not true so whoever is ddosing the site thinks they are doing a heroic noble act or that they are saving people in my opinion they should just stop you can't save everyone

Reactions: StolenLife and littlelungs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Pro-lifers only cause more harm, I find it so horrible how people want to make suicidal people suffer even more, to me it's certainly such a replusive world we exist in where there is a lack of acceptance towards the right to die.

Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
As an amusing irony, the people who claim this site is illegal (which it isn't, at least under US law) are in fact breaking US law if they are participating in a DDoS attack. I suppose the risk of prosecution is negligible, given how often this sort of thing happens, but it is very much illegal.

Participating in Distributed Denial of Service attacks (DDoS) and DDoS-for-hire services is illegal. The FBI and other law enforcement agencies investigate DDoS attacks as cyber crimes. - Link is to fbi.gov

So much for the opponents of this place holding any sort of moral high ground. Not that any of us thought they did, of course. Hypocritical scumbags.

• Informative
Reactions: Pluto
RoundaboutResolved

RoundaboutResolved

Stuck in a roundabout with no exits!
Apr 5, 2023
Jeez take a break for a bit & come back to ddos attacks & site down. Hopefully the new changes keep these @sshats from succeeding. Finally able to login today. The prolife losers attacking our site can go f@ck themselves!!! 😡🤬😡