AprilieJalnic

AprilieJalnic

Mar 5, 2022
it's always been like this. think about animals, we eat their meat to survive, and like that

we are humans, you think there are no higher beings above us that are "eating" us ? ok maybe not eat, but currently sucking the energy out of our system, only some of us can see through and sadly it may require some suffering.

Reactions: whatevs and obafgkm
O

obafgkm

Experienced
Jun 3, 2022
Eating human is not an efficient way of gaining energy and nutrients because humans are already eat meat.

Humans eat meat mainly from plant eating animals which make certain nutrients more readily absorbable for human. Perhaps that's how human brains grow big fast.

Human also eat plants/grains, which are more direct and efficient sources of energy than animal.

There is probably no gain for human to eat meat from other meat-eating animals, such as dogs, cats, tiger and lions. These animals probably also don't eat each other, but only kill each other for control.

Maybe human is good at converting energy into information, knowledge and displaying it physically as artifacts, societies and cities.

The higher humans are sucking energy out of slave humans to build and run cities, vehicles, computers, data centers... everywhere.

Reactions: whatevs
AprilieJalnic

AprilieJalnic

Mar 5, 2022
Eating human is not an efficient way of gaining energy and nutrients because humans are already eat meat.

Humans eat meat mainly from plant eating animals which make certain nutrients more readily absorbable for human. Perhaps that's how human brains grow big fast.

Human also eat plants/grains, which are more direct and efficient sources of energy than animal.

There is probably no gain for human to eat meat from other meat-eating animals, such as dogs, cats, tiger and lions. These animals probably also don't eat each other, but only kill each other for control.

Maybe human is good at converting energy into information, knowledge and displaying it physically as artifacts, societies and cities.

The higher humans are sucking energy out of slave humans to build and run cities, vehicles, computers, data centers... everywhere.
i was talking about archons actually, they feed of our "fear" and things like that. You can search more about this on r/escapingprisonplanet.

Reactions: whatevs and obafgkm
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
i was talking about archons actually, they feed of our "fear" and things like that. You can search more about this on r/escapingprisonplanet.
I have been in this forum for half a year now and a solid percentage of users are gnostics or conspiracy theorists. I think some of us can feel that there's something wrong with life itself. It's as simple as becoming horrrified at how the food chain proves nothing actually moral or good can exist in Nature and hence in human society. All the social conventions and appearances can't really disguise that we all kill and eat sentient lifeforms, and that murder is natural to both women and men, but moreso to men. Thievery and deceit is of course completely instinctive and all around us. It is obviously some sort of hell realm that we are in.

As far as archons go, there's a lot of talk but no good research as far as I know. Evidently we are on the right track when we realize it's life itself that's the problem and that society is controlled by secret societies or a dark energy but I feel like there is in this time period a tremendous stagnation in all forms of intellectual pursuit, including the rebel, anti-world thinkers.

Related to this.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Julgran, AprilieJalnic and obafgkm