• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

suicidalpushpop

suicidalpushpop

Sep 14, 2022
does anyone know if anyone has had success with the amitriptaline method? it's in the peaceful pill handbook.

G

Galaxie76

Jun 19, 2023
Last edited:
Reactions: Bobert_Beniro
A

astamyr

Jul 10, 2023
My protocol is also ami(10g) + propranolol(8g)
Still collecting
It really sounds safe and peacefull, all you need is safe place for 36 hours

Reactions: gap, Bobert_Beniro and Galaxie76
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Unfortunately I have to wait a while longer until I can order the last 5 grams of Ami in the online clinic. That's the only reason I'm still here

Hello Galaxie76, did you buy the Ami from DE Me.. and are they coated tablets (dragees)? LG

G

Galaxie76

Jun 19, 2023
Hello Galaxie76, did you buy the Ami from DE Me.. and are they coated tablets (dragees)? LG
Yes, I have coated tablets from DE. Does that make a difference? The shredding should work. I ordered a mortar especially for this. Now you've got me a little unsure... Or do I have to do something different with dragees and swallow them instead of crushing them?

Last edited:
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Yes, I have coated tablets from DE. Does that make a difference? The shredding should work. I ordered a mortar especially for this. Now you've got me a little unsure... Or do I have to do something different with dragees and swallow them instead of crushing them?
Hmm, that makes a difference. But only in handling. Film-coated tablets only seem to be available on prescription!? I had also bought Ami from DE M.. and could get more. But I'm still thinking.
@GalaxieDragee must not be ground or crushed, as their coating protects the gastric mucosa. If this coating is no longer intact, the tablet will already dissolve in the stomach and not in the small intestine. The active ingredient would be destroyed in the stomach and thus become ineffective.
The WOZZ Foundation manual states, among other things: "Sometimes a lot of tablets have to be taken... It is therefore advisable to grind them finely and mix them with pudding or yoghurt."

Sometimes capsules or dragees are prescribed. The former can be opened and their contents scattered. Dragees must not be crushed or opened, they must be swallowed whole with yoghurt or pudding."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Galaxie76
G

Galaxie76

Jun 19, 2023
Hmm, that makes a difference. But only in handling. Film-coated tablets only seem to be available on prescription!? I had also bought Ami from DE M.. and could get more. But I'm still thinking.
@GalaxieDragee must not be ground or crushed, as their coating protects the gastric mucosa. If this coating is no longer intact, the tablet will already dissolve in the stomach and not in the small intestine. The active ingredient would be destroyed in the stomach and thus become ineffective.
The WOZZ Foundation manual states, among other things: "Sometimes a lot of tablets have to be taken... It is therefore advisable to grind them finely and mix them with pudding or yoghurt."

Sometimes capsules or dragees are prescribed. The former can be opened and their contents scattered. Dragees must not be crushed or opened, they must be swallowed whole with yoghurt or pudding."
Thanks alot. Good that I know. But I have one more question. I have the Propras as tablets. Then take the dragees first and then the dissolved tablets? And then one after the other, or at a distance, because the dragees need time to work? If yes, how long should I wait?
Yes, these are prescription pills. That's why I'm now waiting until I can order the rest

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Thanks alot. Good that I know. But I have one more question. I have the Propras as tablets. Then take the dragees first and then the dissolved tablets? And then one after the other, or at a distance, because the dragees need time to work? If yes, how long should I wait?
Yes, these are prescription pills. That's why I'm now waiting until I can order the rest

Yes, exactly. Prop is particularly fast-acting because it simply causes cardiac arrest. 24g is more than enough. Verapam.. a CC-blocker would increase the effects of Prop.
Ami works very slowly, between 12-24 hours and longer. I would take Ami first and probably both with applesauce, divided into two small bowls. Too much water could trigger nausea.

Give times with Google "Wozz manual German" and "selvmordsvejledning". These are two PDF files that might be helpful.

Have you thought about anti-metics and sleeping pills?

G

Galaxie76

Jun 19, 2023
Yes, exactly. Prop is particularly fast-acting because it simply causes cardiac arrest. 24g is more than enough. Verapam.. a CC-blocker would increase the effects of Prop.
Ami works very slowly, between 12-24 hours and longer. I would take Ami first and probably both with applesauce, divided into two small bowls. Too much water could trigger nausea.

Give times with Google "Wozz manual German" and "selvmordsvejledning". These are two PDF files that might be helpful.

Have you thought about anti-metics and sleeping pills?
Thank you very much for the reply and the Links. Yes, I know that propranolol alone would be enough, but I want to be on the safe side. I have now also researched something and found out that Amitriptylin Dragees need 1 to 1 1/2 hours until start to work. So, after taking it, I will wait 1/2 hour, and after that I will take propranolol dissolved in water. Verapam... Unfortunately, I can´t get it. That's why Amitrip as an amplifier. I still have MCP and I know how exactly to take it. Sleeping pills: I have 19 Zopiclon 7,5 mg. Zopiclon was recommended in another guide, which talks about yew poisoning. That's why I'm hoping for this remedy. But the combination with Amitriptilyn and Propra is also said to make you very sleepy. That's why I hope that in case of doubt it works that way.

Last edited:
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Thank you very much for the reply and the Links. Yes, I know that propranolol alone would be enough, but I want to be on the safe side. I have now also researched something and found out that Amitriptylin Dragees need 1 to 1 1/2 hours until start to work. So, after taking it, I will wait 1/2 hour, and after that I will take propranolol dissolved in water. Verapam... Unfortunately, I can´t get it. That's why Amitrip as an amplifier. I still have MCP and I know how exactly to take it. Sleeping pills: I have 19 Zopiclon 7,5 mg. Zopiclon was recommended in another guide, which talks about yew poisoning. That's why I'm hoping for this remedy. But the combination with Amitriptilyn and Propra is also said to make you very sleepy. That's why I hope that in case of doubt it works that way.

Verapamil significantly lowers the heart rate... I didn't find Zopi at DE M..., only at Dok...online. Your plan looks good. I get really sick just thinking about it. I honestly don't have a dare. I guess I still have to torment myself, more or less. Nothing good has been heard from the dying associations. The incurably ill have hardly a chance.

G

Galaxie76

Jun 19, 2023
Verapamil significantly lowers the heart rate... I didn't find Zopi at DE M..., only at Dok...online. Your plan looks good. I get really sick just thinking about it. I honestly don't have a dare. I guess I still have to torment myself, more or less. Nothing good has been heard from the dying associations. The incurably ill have hardly a chance.
I'm very sorry to hear that you have to torture yourself. I wish you all the best and keep my fingers crossed that you can improve your situation at some point - in whatever way.

Thank you very much...Unfortunately I haven't found a way to get Verapamil. I think I misunderstood you about the source. My source has a different name. I thought by DE you meant the country they are from, sorry

Well, I'm not sure if I really dare when I have everything together... I'll see then. It also depends on whether something has really improved in my life and whether I still have a reason for CTB. Being forced to wait (1 - 1 1/2 months) to order the missing amitriptyline isn't too bad...if I have it and still want CTB I will go for it. However, when I'm not doing CTB, I still have everything with me (the pills will last a few more years) and can use it as an escape route should my life take a turn for the worse.

Last edited:
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Es tut mir sehr leid zu hören, dass du dich quälen musst. Ich wünsche Dir alles Gute und drücke Dir die Daumen, dass Du Deine Situation irgendwann verbessern kannst – auf welche Art auch immer.

Vielen Dank...Leider habe ich keinen Weg gefunden, an Verapamil zu kommen. Ich glaube, ich habe Sie bezüglich der Quelle falsch verstanden. Meine Quelle hat einen anderen Namen. Ich dachte, mit DE meintest du das Land, aus dem sie kommen, sorry

Na ja, ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob ich mich wirklich traue, wenn ich alles zusammen habe... dann werde ich sehen. Es kommt auch darauf an, ob sich in meinem Leben wirklich etwas verbessert hat und ob ich noch einen Grund für CTB habe. Es ist nicht so schlimm, dass ich 1 bis 1 1/2 Monate warten muss, um das fehlende Amitriptylin zu bestellen. Wenn ich es habe und immer noch CTB möchte, werde ich es versuchen. Wenn ich jedoch keine CTB mache, habe ich immer noch alles bei mir (die Pillen halten noch ein paar Jahre) und kann es als Fluchtweg nutzen, falls sich mein Leben verschlechtert.

Vielen Dank für Ihre freundlichen Worte :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Galaxie76
O

OverBeforeStart

May 6, 2020
Look, I found this while researching this forum. It sounds safe and will therefore also be my method. However, I will be taking 10 grams of Ami and 24 grams of Propranolol.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/friend-killed-herself.100106/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/leaving-goodbye.100250/

Unfortunately I have to wait a while longer until I can order the last 5 grams of Ami in the online clinic. That's the only reason I'm still here
hi sorry to intrude, there seems to be alot of variation in this method, especially when body weight taken into account, like what would be an overkill dose for an average weight person? is anything else needed or just these 2 and maybe meto?

G

Galaxie76

Jun 19, 2023
hi sorry to intrude, there seems to be alot of variation in this method, especially when body weight taken into account, like what would be an overkill dose for an average weight person? is anything else needed or just these 2 and maybe meto?
This is already the exaggerated dose. 10 grams of Amitriptylin is definitely deadly - which is also in the Amitriptylin thread. In the threads I've linked, there is talk of 7,5 and 9 grams of Amitriptyline and I haven't heard of anyone who has survives 24 grams of propranolol. 🙂

Last edited: