• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

flyingjustice

flyingjustice

It is what it is
Mar 17, 2024
I failed my CTB attempt when I tried in early 2023 due to not researching enough about xanax and taking only 10 pills to try and CTB. After all of it, my friends (that know) and family treat me differently. My family is trying so hard to not offend me that they end up isolating me. My friends will never joke with me the same way again, it is always jk this jk that as if they have to say "jk" around me now or walk on egg shells. I'm not blaming them but more so just sad that this is my new reality.

I got fentanyl this time which should actually finish the job and put me out of this misery. Just wanted to vent

T

TransientEternal

Student
Sep 24, 2023
Give it some time and if they see that you are getting "better" they'll slowly start treating you the same way again.

• Love
Reactions: flyingjustice
flyingjustice

flyingjustice

It is what it is
Mar 17, 2024
Give it some time and if they see that you are getting "better" they'll slowly start treating you the same way again.
I don't live with my family anymore as my sister wanted us (younger siblings) to be independent so I moved out 2 months after I came back from the ward. Also since then I started on 4 different meds + therapy but it still feels the same way with them. The part that hurts the most is my 2 other siblings who were supposed to move out is now moving back with them and my parents to save money and I think it's because my sister's fiance doesn't like me since we got into arguments before so she never reached back out to me to see if I wanted to move out of my apartment with them (I told her I was interested in living with them). I'm drowning in student debt, loans, and on short term disability which is now going to long term disability to just pay rent

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
I failed my CTB attempt when I tried in early 2023 due to not researching enough about xanax and taking only 10 pills to try and CTB. After all of it, my friends (that know) and family treat me differently. My family is trying so hard to not offend me that they end up isolating me. My friends will never joke with me the same way again, it is always jk this jk that as if they have to say "jk" around me now or walk on egg shells. I'm not blaming them but more so just sad that this is my new reality.

I got fentanyl this time which should actually finish the job and put me out of this misery. Just wanted to vent
Tell me about it. A failed suicide attempt ruined my life too.

shingstars

shingstars

Mar 16, 2024
I feel exactly the same. Thankfully I have new friends that don't know about my past, but my family threatens me with the hospital if I become "too emotional". Emotions like regular sadness or anger (not extreme).

• Love
Reactions: flyingjustice