Kvotheloner

Kvotheloner

Aug 11, 2019
Curious to know what everyones beliefs are about about the afterlife. Void? Non existant? Planet swap? Reincarnation? Feel free to go into detail, I love a good story.

Reactions: sadgirl9999 and KleinerWolf
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
I'm a christian. I believe in heaven and hell.
But pro-choice in terms of suicide.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19276, Maravillosa, HeavensOpenDoor and 3 others
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
I'm a christian. I believe in heaven and hell.
But pro-choice in terms of suicide.
I'm exact same way. And i don't believe you'd go to hell for it. I think God has compassion because we are hurting and we have free will.

Reactions: dysfunctional and Kvotheloner
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
I believe rejection of Christ and what he did on the cross sends us to hell. Death can't separate us from his love, even by our own hands.

Last edited:
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: Homecoming, Deleted member 19276, Heart Shards and 2 others
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
To be with my Lord, Jesus Christ.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
s3gfault

s3gfault

No Brain No Pain
Jun 29, 2020
I'm not religious but I believe in random reincarnation, meaning your next life has nothing to do with what type of person you were this life. I believe that as long as there is consciousness somewhere in some universe it has to be experienced by "you" because all of the unconscious matter cannot be conscious of the fact that it's not conscious... so essentially the universe itself is conscious. It's hard to explain and might not really make sense. But it's something that scares me because I believe it's definitely possible I could be reborn into a life that's even worse than this one. The simulation theory posits that there are probably endless simulated universes that are advanced enough to contain life that experiences consciousness... and that means some of them could have been created by sociopathic / psychopathic consciousnesses who enjoy torture so they create something akin to hell. Either that or nothingness, which is what I would prefer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Desideratum, Isadeth, sadghost and 3 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I am an atheist, where do I go?

hello? we are atheist.
we believe in braindead is the end.
in case you are on the wrong team im here to remind u haha

Reactions: Homecoming, Desideratum and TheSoulless
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
I'm not religious but I believe in random reincarnation, meaning your next life has nothing to do with what type of person you were this life. I believe that as long as there is consciousness somewhere in some universe it has to be experienced by "you" because all of the unconscious matter cannot be conscious of the fact that it's not conscious... so essentially the universe itself is conscious. It's hard to explain and might not really make sense. But it's something that scares me because I believe it's definitely possible I could be reborn into a life that's even worse than this one. The simulation theory posits that there are probably endless simulated universes that are advanced enough to contain life that experiences consciousness... and that means some of them could have been created by sociopathic / psychopathic consciousnesses who enjoy torture so they create something akin to hell. Either that or nothingness, which is what I would prefer.
Reincarnation is impossible, cuz the brain does the thinking.

Reactions: death unto me, Mo61, AnxietyAttack44 and 1 other person
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
Edgy, aren't we? person 123. I believe what my lord says. If you reject Jesus, you burn. Now go on and pick a fight. Atheist seem to have a hay day with it.

Last edited:
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
I suppose we'll find out when we die.

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt, WOODESITY, AnxietyAttack44 and 1 other person
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I just wonder, who goes to hell, in her fantasy.

Cool, that's the answer I was looking for.

People are entitled to their own religion.
Don't be mean.

• Love
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt, Kvotheloner and Heart Shards
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
I know. I get asked what I believe, I say it, and somebody can't stand that I have faith in something bigger than myself. Big galaxy brains like Person 123, well they have all the answers. The rest of us are dummies.
I don't send you there, you do.

P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
I don't send you there, you do.
You are very flexible, atheists go to hell, but you can commit suicide without problems. Most of christians think suicide is a sin.

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
Nothing we do can get us to heaven. I can never be good enough, sober enough, or even perfect enough. It's faith in what he did at the cross and accepting his gift. I love my lord, therefore, I try to live to his standards the best I can. If you don't want to believe that, fine. Live your life. But don't go antagonizing people because they dare believe in something bigger than themselves.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
Getting back to the topic at hand... I believe humans invented the concept of an afterlife to make coping with death easier.

Reactions: Homecoming, Desideratum, kovkay and 5 others
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
Getting back to the topic at hand... I believe humans invented the concept of an afterlife to make coping with death easier.
Nobody invented anything. It's just that primitive people knew nothing about the brain, so they thought that mind was separate from the body.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Lol, what?

I dunno i feel like we are here for new ideas and see others' perspectives on things
but perhaps it's just me.

because if u stick to your own perspective, there is no point asking others' opinion after all

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kvotheloner and Heart Shards
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
I dunno i feel like we are here for new ideas and see others' perspectives on things
but perhaps it's just me.

after all if u stick to your own perspective, there is no point asking others' opinion after all
Just telling the facts.

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Im not sure what anyone else believes but i hope there is afterlife and that its better then this.. I wanna see those flaming pits, and demons making shish kebab out of us. Bring it.

After all that punishment is served, i hope there is option to tell god, creator, prince almighty or whatever he wanna be called to terminate me completely so i dont have to see this place ever again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Heart Shards and KleinerWolf
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Heart Shards and KleinerWolf