Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I can't listen to multiple songs in the same hour/day/days. I usually listen to one song only and keep listening to it multiple hours a day for days.

I tried to break the cycle before but I couldn't. I have to get back to the song in mind. Sometimes I feel sleepy but can't sleep unless I listen to the song for at least half an hour.

I have been listening to the same song for about 5 days. If I can't stop, it will be my ctb song! the song is not appropriate for ctb lol. I can't help it

• Hugs
Reactions: Sherri and fatefulstillness
fatefulstillness

fatefulstillness

ghost.
Oct 24, 2021
Hi! This happens to me from time to time, but at some point it didn't seem to stop. Does it bother you?

When it gets like that for me, I'm usually looking for solace.

Reactions: Crazy4u
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
Hi! This happens to me from time to time, but at some point it didn't seem to stop. Does it bother you?

When it gets like that for me, I'm usually looking for solace.
it doesn't bother me. It makes me curious. I stopped watching long youtube videos and movies. It is hard to focus or listen to other movie music.

Reactions: fatefulstillness
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I can't listen to multiple songs in the same hour/day/days. I usually listen to one song only and keep listening to it multiple hours a day for days.

I tried to break the cycle before but I couldn't. I have to get back to the song in mind. Sometimes I feel sleepy but can't sleep unless I listen to the song for at least half an hour.

I have been listening to the same song for about 5 days. If I can't stop, it will be my ctb song! the song is not appropriate for ctb lol. I can't help it

Autism?

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
There are two songs that I can listen for hours , inception song called time, and another hans zimmer called now we are free from the gladiator soundtrack. I love Hans zimmer so much. :heart:

Reactions: Crazy4u and D&D
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I am high risk for ear worms so I keep it to minimum and I stay away from catchy shit like the plague

Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
I do this from time to time. If I get obsessed with a song then it'll be on repeat. I don't see anything wrong with that if you like it. Do what you like. Don't worry what anyone else thinks about it.

Reactions: foreverlikethestars and Crazy4u