• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
If I have access to what is outlined in the PPH for the 3 or 4 drug protocol, is it a feasible option? It looks pretty decent with only the time being slightly longer than N. I will have a guaranteed 8-18 hours without being disturbed. N has 88% while the 4 drug proto has 82%....SN only has 78%! I guess SN is a lot cheaper and more available but I have access to everything stated. Whats your guys opinion on that?

Reactions: enjolras
R

Reallyreallyreally

Experienced
Jan 13, 2020
Can you either put in layman's terms or link it to an article that does?

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Ah yeah sorry:
The three drugs involved in the so-called 3-drug protocol are Morphine Sulphate, Chloral Hydrate and the (slow but available ) barbiturate, Phenobarbital.
-3 gram morphine sulfate
-20 gram Chloral Hydrate (sedative)
-20 gram Phenobarbital

4 drug protocol:
The required drugs are show below:
1Ogm of morphine
x50 of lOmg tablets Valium (total 500mg)
x25 of 80mg tablets Propranolol ( total 2gm)
x2 bottles or 200 tablets) Digoxin (total 25mg)

Basically you crush it all up, mix it in alcohol or water/juice. Take a stat dose of meto and down the lot.
edit: I mean you do one or the other. Not both
Source: PPeH - https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-dec-2019.30370/ - chapter 17 "The lethal drug mixtures"

Last edited:
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Regarding quantities, please bear in mind that the 4 drugs cocktail from the PPH is what you'd find under the name of DDMP1 online. Since then, a DDMP2 version has emerged with even larger "elephant" doses. The PPH hasn't updated this move
There is some really good documentation and data online to be found regarding the overall effectiveness (not perfect but perfect enough), including why the transition from 1 to 2 happened.

In my eyes, the PPH has rated the availability and preparation closer from the perspective of when it occurs under supervision. In other words, unrealistically. On your own, it will be messy.
There are problems to overcome, firstly the sourcing, especially Morphine Sulphate (that you could find in any sizes between 10mg and 60mg, that will make a huge difference at the final stage) if you don't get it from prescription and accumulate. Under the hood if you don't get the meds from treatment, eventually reimbursed, it's gonna be bloody expensive unlike the PPH suggests, and a heavy organization over time.
Regarding the mixing, prepare yourself to sweat, last time I counted you could have to deal with as much as 1000 pills & capsules in the worst case scenario. I'd like to see if it can be kept drinkable at a roughly tiny volume. Maybe, after all it's a matter of concentration. I'm just curious about potential fillers & binders bits or foam floating in the mixture

edit : sorry, if you got access already, didn't spend tons of money and avoided legal risk, seek more info to make up your mind, it could be about ideal

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal and Deleted member 14386
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Regarding quantities, please bear in mind that the 4 drugs cocktail from the PPH is what you'd find under the name of DDMP1 online. Since then, a DDMP2 version has emerged with even larger "elephant" doses. The PPH hasn't updated this move
There is some really good documentation and data online to be found regarding the overall effectiveness (not perfect but perfect enough), including why the transition from 1 to 2 happened.

In my eyes, the PPH has rated the availability and preparation closer from the perspective of when it occurs under supervision. In other words, unrealistically. On your own, it will be messy.
There are problems to overcome, firstly the sourcing, especially Morphine Sulphate (that you could find in any sizes between 10mg and 60mg, that will make a huge difference at the final stage) if you don't get it from prescription and accumulate. Under the hood if you don't get the meds from treatment, eventually reimbursed, it's gonna be bloody expensive unlike the PPH suggests, and a heavy organization over time.
Regarding the mixing, prepare yourself to sweat, last time I counted you could have to deal with as much as 1000 pills & capsules in the worst case scenario. I'd like to see if it can be kept mixed at a roughly tiny volume. With some efforts maybe.

edit : sorry, if you got access already, didn't spend tons of money and avoided legal risk, then read online to make up your mind, it could be about ideal
This is valuable info re; the DDMP2, I will look into that further.

I agree most people would not have the access to these types of things that I do, for me the 4DP could arrive within a week. Also I used to do chemistry so something that may be hard to prep for most people is fairly easy for me as I have the equipment ready.

I am thinking of replacing the morphine with an equipotent dose of fent or possibly oxy, they seem to be a lot cheaper and also more powerful, so I wouldn't need to swallow as much powder/filler in the pills. I would maybe need 100-250mg F

I also have access to the benzo-analogue diclazepam, in powder form. It is 10x more potent than diazepam so again, less powder/filler. I would only need 50mg.

So to overview the plan would be:
10g equivalent of morphine (oxy also has time released versions which wouldn't hurt)
50-100mg diclazepam
2g propranolol (25 tablets, not too bad)
200 tabs Digoxin (don't think I can get around that it might take an hour but still)
edit oh and meto stat dose and maybe some otc anti-emitics

edit2: I just found a way to extract the digoxin, separating the filler from the actual goodies. Then I'd use that as the solution to mix/dissolve the f and diclaz. I've no idea on the propanolol, I'm thinking 25 crushed pills in say 100ml water wouldn't be too bad, I could also just use a coffee filter to get out most of the filler.

edit3: even better, I just whack the digoxin in the solution and wait for it to get wet overnight, no crushing needed. I think I've got it sorted unless anyone has any objections to the method?

Last edited:
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Nice

Also I used to do chemistry so something that may be hard to prep for most people is fairly easy for me as I have the equipment ready.
I wonder how this is done

I also have access to the benzo-analogue diclazepam, in powder form. It is 10x more potent than diazepam so again, less powder/filler. I would only need 50mg.
Again, you know your shit better. Make sure it not only peaks in but extends

I gave up about F. DN seems to focus on H and no local seller for my region. I don't want the troubles

DDMP2 suggests 15g morphine, 1g Valium, Digoxin at 50mg instead. Propranolol same

Noteworthy

F406BC5A 4315 4315 8D5C 030FBF0C6836

The move from 1 to 2 targets the speed of action, although it does not really show from this table...

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 14386
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Nice

I wonder how this is done

Again, you know your shit better. Make sure it not only peaks in but extends

I gave up about F. DN seems to focus on H and no local seller for my region. I don't want the troubles

DDMP2 suggests 15g morphine, 1g Valium, Digoxin at 50mg instead. Propranolol same
I basically just have a load of beakers, pestle/mortars, propylene glycol, ethanol about 80%+, other solvents, also I'm known for my "kitchen experiments" so I could pass it off as something else to people around easy, coffee filters will get most fillers out of most pills. Just depends on the solvent used.

Yup the diclaz extends even longer than diaz.

The F will actually be the hard part, but I do know of some people who can get me analogues (like acetyl-fent, it's not as strong but 50mg will still nod you the eff out).

I think I will post a thread about this if it is successful. Lol wait I'll post the details before I try it, then if my name gets crossed out people will have an idea of what happened. There might be other people who have access to the same stuff, most of it is from the darknet anyway (I know of reliable vendors that I've dealt with for years, would be fun to leave while helping others).
edit: Ah the DDMP2 I forgot! I will amend the doses
edit2: I find it quite comforting that of 1,587 cases, only 8 regained consciousness. I've guessing this is due to tolerance and everyone is different

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal and enjolras
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
It's trending

BC5CDE1D E1D1 4E66 988E 642DA768995B

I wouldn't have dug again in these papers without you. Just realising they now brought even further ingenuity in. DDMA is the new kid on the block. It never stops. PPH is late

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 14386
H

Heady_Cerebrum

Jan 24, 2020
Careful about subbing the morphine sulphate with another opioid as they last for different amounts of time, like fentanyl has a very short acting period. Not saying you can't use a different opiod for self deliverance, but they aren't all analogous.

Reactions: Deleted member 14386 and enjolras
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Careful about subbing the morphine sulphate with another opioid as they last for different amounts of time, like fentanyl has a very short acting period. Not saying you can't use a different opiod for self deliverance, but they aren't all analogous.
Yeah I was thinking that just after I posted. I need to do more research on this. I guess the complexity it's why it's not very common!

Reactions: Heady_Cerebrum
H

Heady_Cerebrum

Jan 24, 2020
I believe the main things you need to consider are what does of what medication is needed to cause death, heroin for example. Then you need to figure out how long it will take to bring about death so you can choose the proper benzo. Although, I'm not aware of anything that would preclude the use of long-acting benzo no matter the opiate used as the benzo is used to mitigate some of the less than pleasant symptoms of opiate OD. Maybe someone else who knows better can interject

Suez

Suez

Experienced
Feb 27, 2020
Ah yeah sorry:
The three drugs involved in the so-called 3-drug protocol are Morphine Sulphate, Chloral Hydrate and the (slow but available ) barbiturate, Phenobarbital.
-3 gram morphine sulfate
-20 gram Chloral Hydrate (sedative)
-20 gram Phenobarbital

4 drug protocol:
The required drugs are show below:
1Ogm of morphine
x50 of lOmg tablets Valium (total 500mg)
x25 of 80mg tablets Propranolol ( total 2gm)
x2 bottles or 200 tablets) Digoxin (total 25mg)

Basically you crush it all up, mix it in alcohol or water/juice. Take a stat dose of meto and down the lot.
edit: I mean you do one or the other. Not both
Source: PPeH - https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-dec-2019.30370/ - chapter 17 "The lethal drug mixtures"
Wow, thats alot of powder to try and mix with water or juice or whatever. So first, its not going to just dissolve, you realise that eh? Not with a couple of hundred tabs. So when you try to drink it, there will be lots of clumps of powder i would imagine, all the undissolved stuff, which could make up a fair bit of the total. That would make it pretty hard to drink or get down. Im just wondering what it would be like if you put the powder instead into say icecream. Mix it through and have spoonfuls. I actually think doing it this way would be much better. It would remove the issue of powder not dissolving and difficulting in drinking it or getting it down. Just a thought.