gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
I saw a couple today at the store. They were doing a cute TikTok video trend I think. Although I'm alone, I tend to get joyous to see people in love. It can be such a beautiful thing. I would then think about myself and how I could be in a relationship. Love is definitely a lot different from what it used to be. To see true love like that is beautiful. I can't help but smile to see someone walking this earth happier than me. then I know the world isn't fully fucked up yet. That small bit of hope that I might have a chance to find someone for myself. Love is such a touchy subject with me. I could never seem to ever stop talking about it. It's one of the things that I haven't fully understood and learned. To me love seems to be this gamble of chance that you'll find someone. You just have to roll the right numbers. I haven't had any luck. I was close once tho. Only once. I wonder what it's like to do those things yknow? Things like going on dates. Celebrating Valentine's Day.. just overall being in love. What does it mean to be in love I wonder.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc