Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Is there anything you'd like? Anything to make it more peaceful?

I personally want my friend with me and listening to the song safe and sound by Taylor swift.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lorntroubles, Deleted member 17331, maru. and 1 other person
maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
Is there anything you'd like? Anything to make it more peaceful?

I personally want my friend with me and listening to the song safe and sound by Taylor swift.

I'm just hoping that i don't regret my decision right before dying, sound really scary.

I'd also love to make a goodbye thread and see people's last messages to me, most goodbye threads are filled with beautiful, caring and heartwarming messages, i want that too, seems so peaceful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lorntroubles, Fenty(nal), Deleted member 17331 and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I want to make sure I will be out with xanax when things start happening. For this, I don't use the precious xanax even when things are really shitty so that I don't build up a tolerance/waste the pills.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lorntroubles, Abgrundanziehung, Deleted member 17331 and 1 other person
J

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Jul 8, 2020
When I hang myself with my friend I have a playlist of songs (they're emotional but not in a way that will make me want to stay)

• Hugs
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt, Lorntroubles, Deleted member 17331 and 1 other person
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Probably some music in headphones to make it all good.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lorntroubles and Deleted member 17331
Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020
I have a scrapbook that I've been working on with photos, drawings, letters and other memories of my friends, family, my daughter and my soulmate. When it's finished, I will put it away until the time is right and then take it to my final resting place (somewhere out in nature, peaceful and overlooking the sea). I shall run through my pre-flight checklist and spend an hour or two going through my scrapbook and reliving all of the wonderful memories.

When the time comes, it'll be the evening magic hour, and as the sky blushes with rose and amber, I shall take my final sip of whisky, turn on the gas and then look out to the ocean enjoying the sense of peace, closure and finality as my vision dims, the ocean waves echo into nothingness and I lose the thread of my final conscious thoughts.

Beautiful.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Lorntroubles and Life_and_Death
alwayswannadiesometi

alwayswannadiesometi

I am alone at midnight
May 31, 2020
I think I just want to hear songs from my favorite band, the 1975, matty's voice brings me peace

Reactions: Lorntroubles
Abgrundanziehung

Abgrundanziehung

or Abi for short
Jun 24, 2020
I want to make sure I will be out with xanax when things start happening. For this, I don't use the precious xanax even when things are really shitty so that I don't build up a tolerance/waste the pills.
Me too. I lost my psychiatrist a few months back, so I'm down to my last few benzos. I won't use them up no matter how bad it gets because I know I'll need them in order to go through with it if and when the time comes. Not to overdose on them, just to stay level-headed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lorntroubles
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Me too. I lost my psychiatrist a few months back, so I'm down to my last few benzos. I won't use them up no matter how bad it gets because I know I'll need them in order to go through with it if and when the time comes. Not to overdose on them, just to stay level-headed.
i personally have kept a few medications that havent worked for me. they are kind of like a last resort (last resort by papa roach is a good song btw for those that havent listened. so is bullet by hollywood undead)

Reactions: Abgrundanziehung