B

BrokenBeing

Isolation or death
Jun 27, 2020
I got all the supplies for ctb using SN method but something still holds me back so badly. When I stay at home for a long time I feel trapped and want to get out of it at any cost and it seems like ctb will come naturally and smoothly. However at the moment I move to a place that is fairly private and secure I suddenly realise that I just cannot do it. I start thinking about being found half blue with no consciousness and sent to a mental ward. Then I will inevitably be judged by my parents, society and generally make my situation worse. I also think about people who will get hurt and stressed due to my decision and it's not even guaranteed that I'll be dead after all of this. I wish I could ctb somewhere in the nature without hurting anyone's property but there's no forests near my location, only parks that don't look very confident.
It really sucks having no personal space in my flat, not even my own room. Sometimes I think about ctb at night when my mother will be asleep. There's a high chance that I'll die because she's very ignorant and probably won't bother calling ambulance. Very advantageous in my case.
Sorry for my English and general messiness, I've had many thoughts recently and I needed to express them somehow.

KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
I got all the supplies for ctb using SN method but something still holds me back so badly. When I stay at home for a long time I feel trapped and want to get out of it at any cost and it seems like ctb will come naturally and smoothly. However at the moment I move to a place that is fairly private and secure I suddenly realise that I just cannot do it. I start thinking about being found half blue with no consciousness and sent to a mental ward. Then I will inevitably be judged by my parents, society and generally make my situation worse. I also think about people who will get hurt and stressed due to my decision and it's not even guaranteed that I'll be dead after all of this. I wish I could ctb somewhere in the nature without hurting anyone's property but there's no forests near my location, only parks that don't look very confident.
It really sucks having no personal space in my flat, not even my own room. Sometimes I think about ctb at night when my mother will be asleep. There's a high chance that I'll die because she's very ignorant and probably won't bother calling ambulance. Very advantageous in my case.
Sorry for my English and general messiness, I've had many thoughts recently and I needed to express them somehow.
ask yourself if you really want to die. reach into yourself and ask. maybe you love the idea but youre just not meant for it.

Reactions: BrokenBeing
D

death unto me

Jun 26, 2020
Maybe try to reassess if you really want to die, i saw a post here that says, you get so used to the idea of suicide that you start seeing it as salvation to every painful things you experienced.Maybe you like the idea of dying and not having to deal with all of the pain anymore.One the other hand,I understand that ctb requires soooo much courage than everyone can actually ever imagine, i attest to that, i also have my materials with me for sn and hanging but i just can't do it. if you can try holding for a bit until you're really sure, but just think about this thoroughly.

KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
also, theres no rush to dying. i mean that.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: BrokenBeing and KiraComplex