• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
This website is great and really helpful on do many levels. I'm kinda suprised this website is accessable through Google though. Other forums with a similiar focus act more in the shadows. It's a shame people like us are a taboo in society. I wish it was different but that's probably wishful thinking.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Same here. The only person that ever really understood me and was ready to help me with advice was a former drug addict that went through a lot of shit himself. He was literally the only person that treated me with acceptance instead of judgement. Because he could actually feel my situation and he found the right words to describe how I felt like. All other people I've ever talked to about my suicidal thoughts were either judgemental as fuck (because how dare I talk about my struggles, I must be such an attention whore) or tried to cheer me up with empty platitudes. Like "you gonna feel better very soon" or "everything will be alright" and stuff like that. They clearly didn't understand how I feel like and couldn't relate to my specific situation either. I'm dealing with depression and suicidal thoughts for over 8 years now, I how likely is it gonna be I'll ever escape that down spiral? There isn't much room for hope in my case and what I need much more than platitudes or people trying to show me some imaginary lights at the end of the tunnel is acceptance of my situation. And even better, finding a way to close this chapter forever.

So yeah, I'm really glad I found this place.