• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
Feeling like I was all alone in my fucked up-ness but yet here... I'm not.

You all are beautiful tortured souls with amazing perspectives and gentle hearts. I adore this forum and the people I've met. Behind each avatar and username holds the heart of someone who has been dealt a shitty hand and is willing to fess up to how messed up humanity can be.

You... you are fucking brave.

You.. you are fucking amazing.

You... you are fucking appreciated.

If no one told you that today, I'm glad to be the one.

I'm sad to see people go, but I'm happy to encourage peace in whatever sits right in your soul.

Much love and peace to my fellow SS friends. Know you are fucking appreciated by this gal.

Hugs!!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, thedutchguy, Quiet_Sandwich and 17 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Ditto

• Love
Reactions: Bulletwbttrflywings, not-2-b-the-answer, Circles and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Feeling like I was all alone in my fucked up-ness but yet here... I'm not.

You all are beautiful tortured souls with amazing perspectives and gentle hearts. I adore this forum and the people I've met. Behind each avatar and username holds the heart of someone who has been dealt a shitty hand and is willing to fess up to how messed up humanity can be.

You... you are fucking brave.

You.. you are fucking amazing.

You... you are fucking appreciated.

If no one told you that today, I'm glad to be the one.

I'm sad to see people go, but I'm happy to encourage peace in whatever sits right in your soul.

Much love and peace to my fellow SS friends. Know you are fucking appreciated by this gal.

Hugs!!

Thank You :hug:
I love your Smashing Pumpkins name … if I haven't said it before. I definitely feel like a rat in a cage.

• Love
Reactions: Beautifulletdown, LivedTooLong, Bulletwbttrflywings and 1 other person
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I love your Smashing Pumpkins name … if I haven't said it before. I definitely feel like a rat in a cage.

Same! I'm a 90s gal who loved listening to SP as an angsty, SoCal pre-teen!

• Love
Reactions: Beautifulletdown, LivedTooLong, Bulletwbttrflywings and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Same! I'm a 90s gal who loved listening to SP as an angsty, SoCal pre-teen!

I love 90's music. Probably my favorite decade of music. Even though I listen to mostly Hard Rock & Metal (Todays stuff) the 90's had a lot of great music.
I haven't listened to Smashing Pumpkins in a while. Other than the Rock channels on cable … sometimes their songs will be played.

• Love
Reactions: Beautifulletdown and Bulletwbttrflywings
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
You're such a flower. I love you, thank you for this. It was actually nice to read. I don't take many things to heart, kind or not, but I felt like you truly felt what you were typing, here.

So glad you're here. I hope your day was nice. Drink water, by the way. It's important.

• Love
Reactions: Beautifulletdown and Bulletwbttrflywings
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
I feel the same. Its nice to have a place.

Reactions: Bulletwbttrflywings
Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
I remember. :wink::hug:
You're such a flower. I love you, thank you for this. It was actually nice to read. I don't take many things to heart, kind or not, but I felt like you truly felt what you were typing, here.

So glad you're here. I hope your day was nice. Drink water, by the way. It's important.
Love ya back @sunny.sativa

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Thank you. I'm so glad I found this place. Before I found SS, I had no one to relate to in any way shape or form. Now that's changed. People come and go, some stick around. I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. My minds full of conflicts, and I don't know what the hell I really want. But being here makes me feel less alone, there are so many good people here, fucking hell they don't deserve what they are dealing with right now.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bulletwbttrflywings, Wixer, HGL91 and 1 other person
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
Yas! I couldn't believe the information here alone, never mind the people. I kind of stick to myself, but made a couple of friends, I like that you won't kicked off if you're not 100% ready, but you want the information in your back pocket like an insurance policy. Plus a Plan A, B, and C are also a good idea - you never know where you will end up in life - sometimes you get dealt a shitty hand, and despite the positive thinking nonsense, "God doesn't give you more than you can handle," my belief in God is dubious at best, and sometimes, I don't know who the fuck these people are referring to. Mental illness is bad enough, but I also have a recurring pain condition that comes and goes, and the day it stays, I am out. I forget I have it sometimes, and then something aggravates it. Believe me, there's been times I've felt completing insane thinking it might last my entire life. Plus the constant mood swings just get on my damn nerves. And I do really like your Avatar and screen name. Used to love SP. Tonight, tonight video is based on one of the first, obscure French films, "A Trip to the Moon." Beyond awesome.

• Love

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Aww, I hoped this post would sound like "I'm glad I'm not alone in my shit", with no considerations for someone's feelings.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Thank you. I'm so glad I found this place. Before I found SS, I had no one to relate to in any way shape or form. Now that's changed. People come and go, some stick around. I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. My minds full of conflicts, and I don't know what the hell I really want. But being here makes me feel less alone, there are so many good people here, fucking hell they don't deserve what they are dealing with right now.

This is the only place we can talk without the threat of being locked up. You can't really talk to friends or family about wanting to die and expect them to understand.
They may think they are "helping" by turning us in.:angry:
I understand the conflict as well. For me it's about hurting friends and family. I won't miss this planet …. so fucked up.

• Love
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
I understand the conflict as well. For me it's about hurting friends and family. I won't miss this planet …. so fucked up.

For me, that, the afterlife and it's existence/non existence, which is mainly why I'm not actively suicidal anymore, after thinking about it long and very very hard... On big decisions I need to make soon which will determine my new life schedule which will probably destroy me mentally even moreso than now, and another... More personal thing that's been on my mind for years, despite here being very understanding, I don't feel I can talk about.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Bulletwbttrflywings
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
For me, that, the afterlife and it's existence/non existence, which is mainly why I'm not actively suicidal anymore, after thinking about it long and very very hard... On big decisions I need to make soon which will determine my new life schedule which will probably destroy me mentally even moreso than now, and another... More personal thing that's been on my mind for years, despite here being very understanding, I don't feel I can talk about.

I think about the afterlife as well. I was raised in a religious family. I'm not really religious anymore. I still pray for family & friends. I also pray to die.
I'm not afraid of not existing ... I just don't know what comes next. Even if I lived my entire life, I still don't know what there would be for me.
I used to think I was a good person ... I now know I am not. Not because I want to die. I'm just not a good person. Not evil though. (I hope not)
It's ok you don't have to share everything on here. I don't. :wink:

Reactions: HGL91
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
I'm not afraid of not existing...

Yeah, that seems to be what most feel here, though I am the opposite. I can't possibly imagine every little thing about me including my consciousness and memories... Just... Disappearing. Surely it has to go somewhere right??? But we don't know that, and we never will until death is upon is. So I'm just neutral on it. If I only could know. Maybe one day I'll be brave and just do it anyway, when I have nothing to lose. I don't know.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer