guessilldie

guessilldie

Jun 17, 2018
Holy hell. I had to delay the bus, but i finally found the perfect spot on my neck. Its like I'm high. I'm using a belt. No pain, nothing just fading away. Now I "only" have to defeat my survival instict. I was about to give up on partial suspension tried so many spots on my neck, but finally found it. My spot is just below my adam's apple( the top of the belt is 5-10mm below the top of my adams apple) . If it goes well I'm going tonight. This forum is a gem, finally I'll be able to go painlessly. I don't know when was the last time I was this excited. Thank you :)

Reactions: Morning Angel, lv-gras, anna and 6 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Holy hell. I had to delay the bus, but i finally found the perfect spot on my neck. Its like I'm high. I'm using a belt. No pain, nothing just fading away. Now I "only" have to defeat my survival instict. I was about to give up on partial suspension tried so many spots on my neck, but finally found it. My spot is just below my adam's apple( the top of the belt is 5-10mm below the top of my adams apple) . If it goes well I'm going tonight. This forum is a gem, finally I'll be able to go painlessly. I don't know when was the last time I was this excited. Thank you :)
How did you tie the belt if you dont mind me asking

guessilldie

guessilldie

Jun 17, 2018
Simply closed it. Once I lean forward It tightens as much as it needs without making it uncomfortable. The other end is closed with the door. I hung on it and pulled it down like a monkey just to make sure it support my weight. And it does

Got the idea from here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/partial-suspension-using-a-belt.1722/

Reactions: shadow11
guessilldie

guessilldie

Jun 17, 2018
Tried again same result. Going numb and fading away. No pressure in the head nothing. Since then I'm smiling like a child on Christmass eve. I must be fucked up to be this happy for dying, but now that I have a 100% way out all of my anxiety is gone. This must be what normal people feel :D Hope I could help, Thank you once again, and I wish you all the best however you decide!

Reactions: Morning Angel, RoloTomasi, NoHope and 8 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Tried again same result. Going numb and fading away. No pressure in the head nothing. Since then I'm smiling like a child on Christmass eve. I must be fucked up to be this happy for dying, but now that I have a 100% way out all of my anxiety is gone. This must be what normal people feel :D Hope I could help, Thank you once again, and I wish you all the best however you decide!
Thank you I wish you peace

Reactions: lv-gras
Zanexx

Zanexx

Dead
Jul 15, 2018
Ha, I don't have an Adam's apple unfortunately (female physiology)… is the spot the same for everyone?

Reactions: Xingster and anna
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Yeah
Ha, I don't have an Adam's apple unfortunately (female physiology)… is the spot the same for everyone?
Really was wondering the same thing

Reactions: Zanexx
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
have heard different spots from different people

guessilldie

guessilldie

Jun 17, 2018
It took me so many tries to figure it out. I heard people who said just below their jaw is best for them. I'm pretty sure its personal. You have to try and try and be really precise. I guess I'm lucky to have this thing so I have a really good starting point.

Reactions: anna and shadow11
guessilldie

guessilldie

Jun 17, 2018
So hard to do it fuck... Everything goes dark , my whole body is almost numb but in the last moment I out. Not death itself scares me but rather what happens after I die. I'm not even religious. Sorry for spamming here I just need to get my frustration off fuck.

Reactions: Definitelyworried, anna, Gevatsu and 2 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
So hard to do it fuck... Everything goes dark , my whole body is almost numb but in the last moment I out. Not death itself scares me but rather what happens after I die. I'm not even religious. Sorry for spamming here I just need to get my frustration off fuck.
Take your time its going to be ok

Reactions: anna, guessilldie and skitliv
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
Is he gone?

Reactions: Xingster and Tiburcio
guessilldie

guessilldie

Jun 17, 2018
Unfortunately still here :D. I'm going tomorrow. I will be alone in the house for more than 8 hours. That should be enough

Reactions: skitliv, NoHope, Morning Angel and 2 others