• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Catastrofe

Student
Apr 5, 2023
Hi everyone.
I have decided I'll log out the website and possibly do not log in anymore. The reason is that I am not willing to discuss suicide in this moment of my life, I feel discussion is pointless for me at the moment.
I have SN and every medical thet can make my journey as smooth as possible, so I will decide weather to ctb or not on my own.

Before logging out, I would like to thank the community.
This place has been a huge support whenever I felt the lowest. It has been the only place I know where suicide is talked openly and seriously. Here I found advices not to harm myself in the process, which I find extremely valuable as noone wants to ctb to feel pain but just to find some peace. This has been a community where I felt understood and totally safe : this is something unique, and I hope this place will never shout down.

I have commented a few posts with the highest empathy I was able to, and I hope I have given back at least something.

I wish everyone of you a peaceful journey, wheter in life or death.
Thank you for everything.

Notes:
- Please do not delete my account for now because I may change my mind and log in every now and then.
- Please, do not ask for SN source because I will not be sharing. I found it and bought it just making my researches within the website, I am sure any of you looking for it can do the same and find a source evemtually :)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Goodbye, it must be a relief having the SN. Best of luck.