• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

[NoName]

[NoName]

Student
Nov 15, 2018
I think the new ban forum for public appeals is a good idea. We're naturally curious about what happens to members here, but a person's privacy is so important!

Also, having a public appeal can help the person who is banned feel like their side of the story is heard.

And! People can see and learn how to not get banned and behave accordingly.

I really do appreciate what you guys do, managing a forum of depressed, anxious, angry, sad, suicidal, vulnerable, etc. people must feel like such a hard balancing act.

I think you're doing a great job :smiling:

Last edited:
Reactions: MsM3talGamer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Comatose11 and 10 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yes, I do appreciate the ban appeal forum as well. It gives people the opportunity to appeal their ban and transparency on the administrative side of things.

Reactions: Comatose11, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 5 others
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
Thank you very much.

We try very hard to serve the community the best we can. My hope for all users is that they never have to post on the Ban Appeals forum.

Reactions: Norest4thewicked, Comatose11, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 9 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
May it please the court that I think it's a great idea and have already enjoyed the first case.

Reactions: Johnnythefox, Comatose11, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
[NoName]

[NoName]

Student
Nov 15, 2018
May it please the court that I think it's a great idea and have already enjoyed the first case.

Why'd you enjoy this one?

Edit:

I hope this didn't come out sounding like an attack.

Last edited:
Reactions: Comatose11, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018

In fairness, "I'm sorry, pls unban me" is hardly the strongest case for appeal imo, very little in the way of courtroom drama there, but very much looking forward to seeing "l want the TRUTH" / "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" as a genuine exchange on SS.

Reactions: Johnnythefox, Justanotherconsumer, Comatose11 and 7 others