• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
Hi everyone. i managed to source some SN a few weeks ago but i am unsure of the purity. i tried testing it with blood and it turned a dark brown colour quite fast. I cant be sure of the purity, the seller i bought from has since taken down the listing and i cant remember the purity that was once on the listing. Im doubtful that it is the percentage required because i live in the UK and have only seen people here saying that they recieved welfare checks/and or didnt get their SN at all. Are there any other ways to test for the purity? Should i just take some and hope for the best? i do not have the recourses to do aquarium testing

• Love
Reactions: Kokomi_20 and Adûnâi
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I only know of the aquarium testing. I don't think those sticks are too expensive to buy. Just go to your local pet store.

That said, the blood test sounds like it was promising.

• Love
Reactions: Kokomi_20, Adûnâi and kittyswift
Upvote 0
Umbrella Weather

Umbrella Weather

Catastrophe Merchant
Mar 7, 2022
I purchased a SN test kit from the River:
IMG 0606

A simple search for the test brought it to the top of the stream...

I hope this helps somewhat :)

• Love
Upvote 1
kittyswift

kittyswift

Sep 29, 2023
update: i mixed 10g with some water yesterday night and nothing happened- i had no symptoms whatsoever so it must be a very low purity and i was scammed 😭. now to try and find a source with the correct purity that can somehow get into the UK! ugh

• Love
Reactions: Kokomi_20, Adûnâi and losing hope
Upvote 0
Ninja_Master

Ninja_Master

Dec 11, 2023
update: i mixed 10g with some water yesterday night and nothing happened- i had no symptoms whatsoever so it must be a very low purity and i was scammed 😭. now to try and find a source with the correct purity that can somehow get into the UK! ugh
Sorry to hear that. Why didn't you stick to the usual 25g?

• Love
Upvote 0
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
You can buy test kits online which are easier to acquire than the SN itself. I suggest looking at places that ship from China if you want it for cheap, however, you're gonna have to search a little harder/be willing to use some Google translation. But seriously, DO NOT test it by drinking it firsthand without knowing the potential repercussions. 2g is enough to die from, the recommended dosage is 25g for a multitude of reasons including reliability and ease of passing out. Please be careful and make sure that you know what you're doing.

• Love
Reactions: Kokomi_20, grahf, Adûnâi and 4 others
Upvote 1
kittyswift

kittyswift

Sep 29, 2023
Sorry to hear that. Why didn't you stick to the usual 25g?
i was just trying to test it it wasn't intended as an actual attempt. im sure if it was of the necessary purity i would have felt something

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Upvote 0
Ninja_Master

Ninja_Master

Dec 11, 2023
i was just trying to test it it wasn't intended as an actual attempt. im sure if it was of the necessary purity i would have felt something
I see. Yeah, 10g is more than enough to kill also if one doesn't vomit so you probably had something other than SN. Maybe do a test next time, i know it's a fuss but it's at least some kind of reassurance.

• Love
Upvote 0
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023

This is very strange. It must be VERY low purity for you to not have any symptoms at all at that dosage. In fact, you can quite easily die with that amount and testing SN this way is not recommended.

Sorry to be "that guy" but are you sure it's Nitrite and not Nitrate? That mistake's been done before many times. Also, are you sure you measured out 10g because it sounds more like 10mg.

If it's definitely blag, we'll need to know what it is so no one else gets scammed by it.

That said, the blood test you did sounded hopeful.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kokomi_20, Adûnâi and losing hope
Upvote 0
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Sorry to be "that guy" but are you sure it's Nitrite and not Nitrate? That mistake's been done before many times. Also, are you sure you measured out 10g because it sounds more like 10mg.

I agree with these thoughts. You'll know if you took 10g's of pure (i.e. 95% +) SN.

That said, the blood test you did sounded hopeful.

In my almost 2 years on here, the most common mistake I've seen make ppl make leading to them failing with SN is relying purely on a blood test. The blood test only indicates the presence of SN. But that could only be 50% purity, which the blood test won't tell you of course.

Even if the blood quickly turns brown, that still doesn't tell you it's strong SN due to the "cookie cutter effect" (CCE). CCE is basically when you break off a bit of cookie, you might wholly get a chocolate chunk to test...so the results might incorrectly lead you to believe you have a biscuit full of Choco. Whereas in reality you only have a cookie which it is only made up of c20% chocolate.

So if your SN is only 50% purity, for the blood test you might have unknowingly tested the 50% part which DID have the SN in. As apose to the 50% part which did NOT. Thus giving you a false impression your SN is good for ctb'ing. Whereas it is not. Hence why I would never solely rely on a blood test.

10g's should have done something like this to you; https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/testing-sn-how-to-get-to-hospital-fast.74903/ (that guy only tested 2g's not 10g's!)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Old Friend and Adûnâi
Upvote 0
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
You'll need:
  • Digital scale to weigh 5g of SN
  • 2 x one litre bottles of distilled water
  • Separate liquid container, like a cup for example.
  • 2ml pipette
  • Nitrite test strips. Should measure up to 10mg/L. Usually part of an aquarium test kit
The test procedure:
  • Use the digital scale to weigh 5g of SN
  • Take two cups, pour in 1 liter of distilled water in both the cups
  • Pour 10 to 20ml from one of the water cup into the separate container
  • Stir the SN in the distilled water in the container until dissolved.
  • Return the mixture to the same cup
  • Reseal, shake, and then re-open
  • Take 2ml from the mixture in the cup using the pipette. (I'll use the dropper that comes with the cannabis oil. It's 1ml. So, I'll use it twice.)
  • Add the 2ml mixture to the 2nd cup which contains another 1 liter of distilled water.
  • Reseal, shake, and then re-open
  • Use the nitrite test strips and the color chart to test.
  • If the SN is pure, the color change in the test strip should match the 10mg/L in the color chart
Is this the non-blood test? But how to acquire digital scales, distilled water or the nitrite test strips?

Upvote 0
Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Okay, that's what I thought. Did you have to create a business account to purchase that test kit? I ask because, when I searched on Amazon, that kit was the second result listed but it says I need a business account to purchase it.

Upvote 0