• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I've noticed recently that there have been a number of people testing their SN by consuming a small amount. Ultimately, it's up to individuals but this has always come across as being really risky to me.

I think the below thread used to be posted in the sticky section- mods- do you think it's worth putting it- or something similar back?

Again- I guess I can see that people are curious and want to see if they have the right thing. Also- perhaps just to experience some of the effects to see how bad they are. Still- for what it's worth- this is why I would think that overall, it's probably not wise:

To me- it's not so much that the test might actually kill- most people say they would be happy with this result- it's more for other reasons:

A small amount may well act differently on the body than the full dose- plus, presumably- people aren't doing the fasting and antiemetic protocol- so- as an actual test of symptoms- it may not be all that accurate.

People talk about taking it and then getting up and walking around. People have been known to pass out from even small amounts. People have fainted repeatedly and hit their heads in the past doing this- and suffered complications from that.

No one has tested what longer term health problems might arise from consuming even a small amount.

There seems a reasonable chance that the person may call for help themselves- if they find the symptoms too frightening/ severe- in which case, presumably they will be hospitalised and sent to a pysche ward. Plus, everyone will then be watching them more carefully I imagine and most likely will seize the rest of the SN.

There doesn't seem to be complete consensus on this but I get the impression that opening the seal on it exposes it to the air- plus, moisture in the air. I don't think this is good for it- although I don't know exactly how much it shortens the use by date.

Again- it's all up to individuals. I just get a bit alarmed when people seem to test it so casually. Personally, I wouldn't think it worth the risks but I hope all those who have tested it recently are ok. Anyone else got anything to add?

Reactions: dimstar, Catastrofe, katagiri83 and 1 other person