Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
My method is going to be full suspension but i think i should get an idea of what im getting into here, this will be my first attempt as a hanging, but i did try pills and i was just rushed to the hospital.

I know im supposed to keep one hand in suspended, to get an idea of when the oxigen and circulation levels are reaching lethal ranges, so my intention is to test it the same set up i have right now in my kitchen(full suspension) but drop it down about 3/4 feet to be able to just bend the knees and collapse my weight into the noose. Anything i should know? I dont want to CTB right now because no one will find me i havent told anyone to pass by my house im just testing for tomorrow or Saturday. I know my anchor point is strong and im using a slip knot with a industrial 220v Twisted copper wire plated in a smoth slippery plastic.

Anything i should know? Like what to expect or if its even a remotely good idea to try this. (I want to try it out because once i put all my affairs in order i cant fail in my attempt)

Last edited:
Ldog9

Ldog9

Student
Jan 12, 2019
theres a very real possibility that you could successfully ctb whilst testing. be aware that ppl have done it by just bending their knees. im unsure what you're testing here or trying to find out?

Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
I
theres a very real possibility that you could successfully ctb whilst testing. be aware that ppl have done it by just bending their knees. im unsure what you're testing here or trying to find out?

I was testing how comfortable i would be in my last moments and it just proved that im going to go ahead with the night-night method, because this set up chokes too much and my biggest fear is dying by drowning or asfixia so im just going to switch i have the ingredients needed anyways for the night-night. Im thankful i tested it out, i would have hated my last few moments to be of sheer fear and panic.

Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn

hellworld_kickflip888
Feb 23, 2019
im going to go ahead with the night-night method
The Night-Night method is extremely attractive for many reasons. The only issue is finding your carotid arteries, especially if you're overweight. I recommend it otherwise.
On the other hand, you could try for full suspension + drop. You won't struggle with breathing because you'll be dead before you realize you're being choked. This will probably be my last method of choice (of the 4 I have planned), but only because I'll have to find a good place and probably buy a ladder.
Good luck.

Reactions: Its911
Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
The Night-Night method is extremely attractive for many reasons. The only issue is finding your carotid arteries, especially if you're overweight. I recommend it otherwise.
On the other hand, you could try for full suspension + drop. You won't struggle with breathing because you'll be dead before you realize you're being choked. This will probably be my last method of choice (of the 4 I have planned), but only because I'll have to find a good place and probably buy a ladder.
Good luck.

Like wise.

And no im not overweight im about 6' 150lbs
The night-night is also cleaner and less of an impact on the person that finds you.

Reactions: Cookiedough8956