R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Cliff notes - that stuff is strong! Taste sucks but "doable". I don't think you can make the 200ml youre supposed to ingest taste ok at all, but can make the after taste after it's all ingested be a bit more decent.

I tried just around 3ml and passed out after what I think was about 15-25 minutes but woke up around 4.5 hours later. Was kinda pissed I woke up so soon, so took another 3 to maybe 3.5ml and passed out even faster. In both cases, super deep sleep and after second time, was still a little groggy and sleepy after waking up. I'm still laying in bed(about 8 hours after second dose).

Some background notes- the N was acquired from D about 1.5 years ago. Been having jet lag or insomnia after a month long 3 continent, 5 city vacation and been unable to get good sleep….hence my experiment last night. I normally hate the taste of any alcoholic drink.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, pthnrdnojvsc, Alessa and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
You are fortunate to have N, it must be such a relief having that option, it certainly sounds like the best way to ctb to me.

R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
You are fortunate to have N, it must be such a relief having that option, it certainly sounds like the best way to ctb to me.
Taste isnt too good at all, and I wish it tastes like water or soda, but it can be ingested. Its a solid way to be outta here, I'd say

• Informative
Reactions: Venessolotic
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Well I don't have much to ask since N is basically gone now unless you wanna take a trip to Peru.

But here's a little story for you:
I remember the first time I put foot on this website, it was around that time. People were waiting for D to have their stock of N back.
I didn't even had an account, also you had to pay in crypto and I had no clue how to do so.
In the end I said fuck it, who cares, too difficult.
Ngl I kinda regret that decision, even tho, to be fair, they were out of stock.

• Hugs
Reactions: wljourney, ThisIsLife and chuerdhmproton
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
I've heard Colombia too, but unverified.
I paid D via WU. Looking back, I shoulve ordered 3 bottles, as it would let me do a little more experimentation and report findings in the next few days.
Finally got out of bed almost 8 hours after second dosage to go to the kitchen without feeling groggy or risk falling over lol.
Nothing to do today, so am back in bed 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Venessolotic and chuerdhmproton
violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
When I took N for a sleep test without an antiemetic I gagged. But with an antiemetic it's fine

R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
When I took N for a sleep test without an antiemetic I gagged. But with an antiemetic it's fine
Really? While it tasted bad for sure, I was nowhere close to gagging. Even swirled the second dose a good 15 seconds in my mouth to fully taste it.

chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
Consider me super jealous.

It's interesting I'm out here using edibles to sleep and relax, but roguetrader has no chill and uses N instead, respect.

Reactions: Venessolotic and roguetrader
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Consider me super jealous.

It's interesting I'm out here using edibles to sleep and relax, but roguetrader has no chill and uses N instead, respect.
Well, I had to test to make sure the stuff works lol.

That being said, it's a one time test only. Can't keep dipping into the supply as I still need the lethal dose when the time comes.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and chuerdhmproton
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
Well, I had to test to make sure the stuff works lol.

That being said, it's a one time test only. Can't keep dipping into the supply as I still need the lethal dose when the time comes.
Yeah, nothing would suck more than to not have enough N for CTB due to N addiction

Reactions: Venessolotic
violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
Really? While it tasted bad for sure, I was nowhere close to gagging. Even swirled the second dose a good 15 seconds in my mouth to fully taste it.
Yeah unfortunately. I'm going to try again

Alessa

Alessa

Experienced
Nov 4, 2019
Thx for letting us know! Iam curious... Aren't you afraid of your N losing its effect/shelflife, after you opened the seal? I would like to taste it as well, if I had it... But it is said, that you have to CTB until 4 weeks after you opened the seal.
And you are sure that its taste cannot be manipulated? I read stuff about "Neotame" which should be extremely effectful in turning everything sweet tasting. Or at least sweater than before.

• Informative
Reactions: Venessolotic and pthnrdnojvsc
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
N lasts a long time after expiration date. I'm guessing 5-10 years past it. I put it back in an airtight container.
3ml put me to sleep within about 10-15mins. Pretty sure 50 times that amount or more would put me to sleep for good!
I don't think the taste can be altered too much. The problem is neotame in large amounts taste bitter and I would think you'd have to put a lot to try to mask the taste. Try a small teaspoon of neotame alone…it's so sweet it's bitter!

• Informative
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Alessa
Alessa

Alessa

Experienced
Nov 4, 2019
N lasts a long time after expiration date. I'm guessing 5-10 years past it. I put it back in an airtight container.
3ml put me to sleep within about 10-15mins. Pretty sure 50 times that amount or more would put me to sleep for good!
I don't think the taste can be altered too much. The problem is neotame in large amounts taste bitter and I would think you'd have to put a lot to try to mask the taste. Try a small teaspoon of neotame alone…it's so sweet it's bitter!
So you already tried Neotame? Thats interesting... Yes I will try, thx.
Its a good idea to get used to the taste days prior to the CTB date. I will do that then. I hope the benzos will help me not to think too much about the process... Thinking too much makes me nervous. I hope I will have the courage to do it then.

One question left: Have you also tried the anitemetic? I never took one, so I really don't know if that really helps me preventing to vomit. I would like to test drinking something extremely awful, just to make sure, that my AE is working then. How can I make sure? Do you think an anticid will be necessary for N? Or is that only important in case of SN?

Sry to waste your time. ^^"

R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
I've tasted Neotame in espresso and put a tiny amount straight on my tongue.

Ive had antiemetic to make sure I don't have an adverse reaction to it. No antacid needed I think. I also don't think N makes you puke as badly as SN.

• Informative
Reactions: Alessa