N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am a lefty we are so fucked lmao. So fucked. In East Germany the right wing extreme/populist parties are very popular. In many areas the strongest party (by far.) And now 1-2 weeks before the election a terror attack by a Syrian refugee. The AfD will celebrate it. Everyone is only talking about migration.

It was a knife attack 3 people died. The refugee did it at a party for diversity. Who has writen this cynical storyboard.

Putin will like it.

Honestly, I am a lefty and I have issues with the way how migration is handled but voting the AfD or BSW is no solution. I had this debate with my dad recently.
One example if we ignore the climate crisis which these parties do way more refugees will come. The program of the AfD is a handbook of self-destruction for Germany. Look at Brexit. Look at Trump. They suck off Putin on a daily basis.

• Wow
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and creirwy
creirwy

creirwy

sleepy bpd princess
Jul 27, 2024
I completely agree, voting right extremist parties are not the solution and will only make life worse for everyone. I find it really sad how Europe is leaning more and more right.

Yavannah

Yavannah

Autistic & miserable
Jul 18, 2022
my grandma was German and tbh after visiting cologne this year im not surprised anymore that more german people vote far right parties!
i felt like i was visiting some middle eastern city.
there were more people speaking arabic than people speaking german. it was wild!