Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I have no taste in fashion at all. I look at clothes and have absolutely no idea what would look remotely good on me. It's confusing for me and I really don't think I will every make it through life without someone to tell me what clothes I need to buy to not look awful.

• Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, inactive, lucid and 3 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I can relate to this. I used to have to wear uniforms in elementary school and since then I haven't been able to get a grip on good fashion sense.

I'm male so I'm no expert and it's probably much easier for me to decide what to wear since there is far less pressure to look fashionable. I would suggest starting out with what makes you feel comfortable that's also appropriate for wherever you are. You could also avoid dressing in bright colors that would draw attention to yourself so wear clothes like dark blue, black, or gray. From there, as long as your clothes look clean and well-maintained enough people shouldn't really mind what you're wearing. Hope this helps. :hug:

Reactions: Deleted member 17949, Lostandlooking, XYZ and 1 other person
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Jeans and t-shirt. Can't go wrong with that. If you wanna look formal, try jeans and a shirt.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17949, Lostandlooking, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
Fashion is highly overrated. I'm middle aged and still wear jeans and tees... or jeans and sweaters/sweat shirts if its cold.

Reactions: Deleted member 17949, Lostandlooking, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Black never seems to go out of fashion.

• Love
Reactions: lucid, Deleted member 17949 and Lostandlooking
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
you look good in anything senpai.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei and Deleted member 17949
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
It's always a hassle. And I find it hard to combine stuff, or layer stuff, or tuck stuff in, or use belts, or pick the right shoes to go with the outfit lol. Also, a lot of clothes are very uncomfortable, like skinny jeans. So I usually keep it simple. I have a go-to outfit. Which is ankle boots, straight blue jeans, black t-shirt and a levi's blouse which I have in blue and black. As someone else said, fashion is highly overrated. Just wear whatever feels comfortable. Nice people won't care about your sense of fashion.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Deleted member 17949