CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Really bad game see face see body rabdom put only one chance, see face people gene game not can put any face, life only game bad nothing good nott know how deal all lose. Tell you scary see photo example one make friend what differ this arti draw photo put random face label says friend ,appply this all life object see how life terrible joke bad game all nonsense no fun. This only pain suffering nothing good life game make trauma pain suffer instan lost move all way game over no real ending

• Hugs
Reactions: crimson blue, pauly1963, Alayna and 3 others
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Most unfair game.

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and Dead Meat
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
You are such a good person and you've had such bad luck- I pray that you can find peace soon and go to a much better place. :)

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream
P

pauly1963

Existence is evil, meaningless and pointless.
Nov 12, 2022
We are all losers from the moment we are born. This game of life is set up for us to fail in almost everything we go through.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life really is such a horrific, unnecessary concept that of course was a mistake. Nobody had any need to exist and yet they do. It certainly is tragic how life is capable of existing and continues to do so. I do believe that to die is ideal, but the most ideal thing is to never exist in the first place.

With existence comes the potential to suffer to such great extents, it's cruel bringing life here where we are trapped in lives that we have limited control over and where everything is determined by chance. Only those who die are really lucky, it's irrational to want to stay here yet people place so much value on life and try to force others to continue existing. To me this is disturbing. There are no disadvantages to being dead and after all we will all die eventually so suicide could never possibly be wrong.

• Love
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
So true. If there really is a God, then this certainly seems like a sadistic game. I wish we knew what the prize was and I wish we knew what we had to do to get it. Maybe it's to stop playing- if reincarnation is a thing (please no!)