• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mecfs_victim

Nov 29, 2020
Hi everyone. I have a terrible disease - ME/CFS. I hardly get up, I lie all day in a dark room, I can't do anything. There is no treatment, my relatives are constantly trying to put me in a psychiatric hospital. It hurts a lot and it only gets worse. Ordered SN. They promise to bring it next week.

M

mecfs_victim

Nov 29, 2020
I have been ill for almost 2 years. I'm exhausted and it only makes me worse. There are currently no treatments available. There is very little research and people have been rotting alive for years. I would like people to know more about this terrible disease. It does not kill in itself like cancer and HIV, but it leads to unbearable agony. At the same time, the attitude towards this disease in society is like a cold.

Thank you guys for the support ❤
I really dream of being in a world without physical pain. Life is unbearable.

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Putting somebody in a psychiatric hospital for ME is as stupid as trying to treat cure cancer with psychotherapy. It's caused by a damned virus, and any psychiatrist so corrupt as to attempt treating it as a mental health issue should be stripped of their medical license and thrown in jail.

M

mecfs_victim

Nov 29, 2020
I have Essential Tremor. A neurological disease.
It has no cure, it´s progressive and it´s a highly disabling disease.
It´s almost the same as Parkinson´s.
Diagnosed at 21 years old.

I'm so sorry for you :'( I also got sick at a young age, at 22 y.o. Now I am 24. I wish one day scientists find a cure for your disease! And for all ME/CFS and Parkinsons sufferers.
Putting somebody in a psychiatric hospital for ME is as stupid as trying to treat cure cancer with psychotherapy. It's caused by a damned virus, and any psychiatrist so corrupt as to attempt treating it as a mental health issue should be stripped of their medical license and thrown in jail.

I live in a country where there is complete chaos with psychiatry and you can be locked up in a psychiatric hospital on the complaint of a neighbor or relatives.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkhaven
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
I have Essential Tremor. A neurological disease.
It has no cure, it´s progressive and it´s a highly disabling disease.
It´s almost the same as Parkinson´s.
Diagnosed at 21 years old.

The actress Katherine Hepburn had it later in life, and it ended both the music career of Daryl "The Captain" Dragon and his marriage to Toni Tennille (although they remained close until his death).

ET is probably a condition which qualifies you for assisted suicide and euthanasia in certain jurisdictions, especially getting diagnosed at that age.
I live in a country where there is complete chaos with psychiatry and you can be locked up in a psychiatric hospital on the complaint of a neighbor or relatives.

Then that is not a free country you live in.

Pro life assholes are often vehemently opposed to the application of stem cells for treating many of these diseases, yet then they turn around and also oppose the absolute right for the sufferers of those diseases to be permanently put to sleep. I wonder how many of these pro lifers are pet owners who take their dying animals to veterinarians to be put down rather than making their pets suffer to death.

Last edited:
M

mecfs_victim

Nov 29, 2020
The actress Katherine Hepburn had it later in life, and it ended both the music career of Daryl "The Captain" Dragon and his marriage to Toni Tennille (although they remained close until his death).

ET is probably a condition which qualifies you for assisted suicide and euthanasia in certain jurisdictions, especially getting diagnosed at that age.

Then that is not a free country you live in.

Pro life assholes are often vehemently opposed to the application of stem cells for treating many of these diseases, yet then they turn around and also oppose the absolute right for the sufferers of those diseases to be permanently put to sleep. I wonder how many of these pro lifers are pet owners who take their dying animals to veterinarians to be put down rather than making their pets suffer to death.

This is how my parents and society behave. They want to keep me alive at any cost. They call me a weakling. Not realizing that this disease is worse than death.

The analogy with pets is great, they are euthanized when they are suffering - and a human must be in eternal torture

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019

I'm aware of that.
And it so happens that my country is on it's way to decriminalize euthanasia in this very month.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
My mother took propranolol for her essential tremor, one pill every morning and it basically was like she didn't have it. When it was bad she knocked over her water glass every time.

I have internal tremor. It's horrible but at least my hands don't shake.

Last edited:
rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
I'm also suffering from an incurable awful disease caused by a single lumbar puncture that was botched. I'm so sorry for your suffering. I know the lead singer of Belle and Sebastian has ME and has spoken about it in interviews.

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
Sorry to hear that. I've been struggling with permanently being tired regardless of sleep and temporary weak muscles along other annoying symptoms, too since May. It has gotten a bit better now but I am still not entirely back to normal. I can definetely understand how you feel. I really hope you'll feel better soon, one way or the other.

Dunno what ME is, but CFS is treatable. At least Ive managed to treat mine
I'm curious, how have you managed to treat yours?

• Love
Reactions: mecfs_victim
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
Sorry to hear that. I've been struggling with permanently being tired regardless of sleep and temporary weak muscles along other annoying symptoms, too since May. It has gotten a bit better now but I am still not entirely back to normal. I can definetely understand how you feel. I really hope you'll feel better soon, one way or the other.

I'm curious, how have you managed to treat yours?

Well as it's been said above there are no treatment protocols on this issue, so I've been refused any medical help.
So I had to do a lot of research. I realised that I had some kind of neurodegenerative disease that was slowly destroying my brain. At some point I couldn't even talk right. That's a terrifying feeling when you trying to say something but it all come out as gibberish.
So I started digging into drugs that can repair neurological damage. I know that official medical point of view is that neurons can't be rapaired, but that's not true. There's a class of drugs that can improve brain metabolism and in some cases can repair neurons. It's called nootropics. So I started trying out different nootropics (sometimes ordering online from other countried, faking scripts). Then slowly I started seeing improvements. I started getting more energy. My speach improved. So I knew I was on the right way. In a year I was able to get my speach back and my CFS was almost gone. In 2 years I have reversed my condition.
I went through a lot of nootropics. The ones that worked for me were: Nootropil, Cavington, Glycine (amino acid), ASD2 .

I've met a doctor once. He said there are no stupid people. There are people with brain metabolism disorders and you just need to find out how to treat it.

Last edited:
C

ceelestial

Dec 4, 2020
Well as it's been said above there are no treatment protocols on this issue, so I've been refused any medical help.
So I had to do a lot of research. I realised that I had some kind of neurodegenerative disease that was slowly destroying my brain. At some point I couldn't even talk right. That's a terrifying feeling when you trying to say something but it all come out as gibberish.
So I started digging into drugs that can repair neurological damage. I know that official medical point of view is that neurons can't be rapaired, but that's not true. There's a class of drugs that can improve brain metabolism and in some cases can repair neurons. It's called nootropics. So I started trying out different nootropics (sometimes ordering online from other countried, faking scripts). Then slowly I started seeing improvements. I started getting more energy. My speach improved. So I knew I was on the right way. In a year I was able to get my speach back and my CFS was almost gone. In 2 years I have reversed my condition.
I went through a lot of nootropics. The ones that worked for me were: Nootropil, Cavington, Glycine (amino acid), ASD2 .

I've met a doctor once. He said there are no stupid people. There are people with brain metabolism disorders and you just need to find out how to treat it.
This is very interesting but the problem always is with CFS how do you know you weren't just going to recover anyway? and that the nootropics were real and not placebo (which is still real but you know)?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Hi everyone. I have a terrible disease - ME/CFS. I hardly get up, I lie all day in a dark room, I can't do anything. There is no treatment, my relatives are constantly trying to put me in a psychiatric hospital. It hurts a lot and it only gets worse. Ordered SN. They promise to bring it next week.
It's horrible what happened to you.

@yetme thanks for those nootropics. Using the information you provided ,I found most of these nootropics online and they are all legal here . Well except i couldn't tell what ASD2 was or couldn't find what that one was.Are there other names for this compound ASD2?

Last edited:
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
It's horrible what happened to you.

@yetme thanks for those nootropics. Using the information you provided ,I found most of these nootropics online and they are all legal here . Well except i couldn't tell what ASD2 was or couldn't find what that one was.Are there other names for this compound ASD2?

ASD2 still can be found on eBay. It was hunted down by big pharma after it's shown anti-cancer properties.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
ASD2 still can be found on eBay. It was hunted down by big pharma after it's shown anti-cancer properties.
could you say what other names this coumpound has or substances it's made of ?don't know why but i had trouble finding any info using search engines. all the others i found what they are , legal supplements through search engines. but ASD2 i found conflicting info referring to unrelated subjects so i couldn't read what it was.

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
could you say what other names this coumpound has or substances it's made of ?don't know why but i had trouble finding any info using search engines. all the others i found what they are , legal supplements through search engines. but ASD2 i found conflicting info referring to unrelated subjects so i couldn't read what it was.

PMed