• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Think this work? Room clos put tent put gas etc

• Hugs
Reactions: Deathisbetter, LoiteringClouds, Daxter_87 and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This can work! You plan CO (with charcoal) in a tent indoors? But it still need proper preparations, and you would not be able to light the charcoal indoors ofc! inert gas/N2 will only work with masks, exit bag/scba mask etc. this is more or less difficult to obtain all needed gears.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deathisbetter, Daxter_87 and CTB Dream
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Could you explain in more detail what you intend to do? Room, tent, gas (CO or inert gas) ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
This can work! You plan CO (with charcoal) in a tent indoors? But it still need proper preparations, and you would not be able to light the charcoal indoors ofc! inert gas/N2 will only work with masks, exit bag/scba mask etc. this is more or less difficult to obtain all needed gears.

Could you explain in more detail what you intend to do? Room, tent, gas (CO or inert gas) ?
Not know mayb gas mayb any cuz make crclt hard, think mayb n2?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Deathisbetter
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
I wish I had knowledge about any such methods, because then I would be able to help you. Unfortunately, I only know about the SN method. All I can say is that my heart bleeds for you. I hope that, whatever you do, you finally get the peace you deserve.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and CTB Dream
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
think mayb n2?
If you choose an inert gas you don't need a tent.

There is also the EEBD hood method or the SCBA method for inert gas. SCBA and SCUBA are technically more complex and cost more.

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
If you choose an inert gas you don't need a tent.

There is also the EEBD hood method or the SCBA method for inert gas. SCBA and SCUBA are technically more complex and cost more.

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.
V thank but no posbl n2 tent? Also lqd n2

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Aisley
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
V thank but no posbl n2 tent? Also lqd n2
Even liquid N2 will not help as there might be still too much oxygen in the tent. And N2 itself is not poisonous. The only way to go with a tent is CO (charcoal or chemicals which might be even more difficult!).

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I agree with Praestat_Mori.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream