• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dogbreath

dogbreath

Youre not even in the hole, are you?
Feb 13, 2023
dont want to accidently dox myself so ill try not to be too specific,,,, a couple of students at my campus committed suicide by jumping off a specific building nearby,,, the thing is, the building isnt that tall? I live in a dorm thats on the fifth floor (the highest floor in this building) and its at the same height as that building,,,, i keep looking out of my dorm window thinking that maybe all I need to do is land on my head, i mean if other students could do it, i can too,,,, I really do not want to risk becoming a vegetable but i'm broke and jumping or hanging are the only options tbh,,, does height even matter that much??? and will alcohol be enough to overcome SI???

0Lukz

0Lukz

gg's go next
Sep 9, 2023
chances are probably not great as much as I know. jumping isn't usually the most consistent method, telling you as someone who's asked about it a few times and have looked it up in detail.

would offer more but I truly must sleep at this egregious hour, but gl in your journey.

• Love
Reactions: dogbreath
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Could work it could leave you paralysed. Not a risk I'd take.

• Love
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
No, don't do it. Yes hight does matter. Even though there are accidental deaths from very small to zero hight, it's not a risk you want to take. We can't be 100% sure with any method but to avoid as much risk as possible 150 feet is the recommended minimum hight.

• Love
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
Where do I find a place thats 150 ft tall??? Thats prob why I wouldn't jump

• Love