• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

radioheadsucks

May 3, 2024
Is temazepam and 40% vodka on an empty stomach likely do the job? What if I add seroquel and gabapentin? Please help. its either this or low suspension

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
No, it will not do the job, I'm sorry.
Besides the fact that OD's have an incredibly low success rate- benzos and alcohol aren't gonna cut it.

Reactions: radioheadsucks
R

radioheadsucks

May 3, 2024
No, it will not do the job, I'm sorry.
Besides the fact that OD's have an incredibly low success rate- benzos and alcohol aren't gonna cut it.
I appreciate the reply, ty.

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Maybe, maybe if one took enough to pass out while positioned in a way that if they vomited they would aspirate it- but this is such a low likelihood of success.

R

radioheadsucks

May 3, 2024
Maybe, maybe if one took enough to pass out while positioned in a way that if they vomited they would aspirate it- but this is such a low likelihood of success.
Fair. Would low suspension with the combination of alc and restoril help my chances of success?

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
One would still have to overcome SI. The combination could help with that, if one was determined.

I don't know what you mean by low- in my attempts, I needed my body slightly lower than 45 degrees to put enough pressure on things to quickly pass out.
But this is not a method to play with. It can and will kill you- be careful.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Fair. Would low suspension with the combination of alc and restoril help my chances of success?
You can't ask users for methodes. Maybe you can read here

R

radioheadsucks

May 3, 2024
You can't ask users for methodes. Maybe you can read here

My b, ty for sharing

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Artificially happy on medicine
Jul 1, 2023
Temazepam is a very light benzo. I'm on valium and have combined it with alcohol and other things and ADD meds and I'm fine. If you want to do it read up on other methods on this site, because as someone else said drug OD's are notoriously unreliable.