R

Robineas

May 31, 2023
Hi

I have a problem I need to hear your opinion on. I've found a chinese source for SN, but my bank demands information from me for them to enable buying things from abroad for me. I tried to talk to them in general terms and ask them to enable me to buy "something" from China, but they demand more information, for example company name. I don't know how to expain to them that a company name has "biotech" in it or similar. I have to give them some kind of satisfactory answer, but I'm afraid if I say it is for SN or other chemicals, I will get rejected or even worse, they will call the police or something and get me sectioned.

Have you got any experience with nosy banks?

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Maybe its a new rule to avoid scams from some countries, maybe.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Hi

I have a problem I need to hear your opinion on. I've found a chinese source for SN, but my bank demands information from me for them to enable buying things from abroad for me. I tried to talk to them in general terms and ask them to enable me to buy "something" from China, but they demand more information, for example company name. I don't know how to expain to them that a company name has "biotech" in it or similar. I have to give them some kind of satisfactory answer, but I'm afraid if I say it is for SN or other chemicals, I will get rejected or even worse, they will call the police or something and get me sectioned.

Have you got any experience with nosy banks?
Is it Chase Bank by any chance? I've been reading how suspicious that bank is of its customers. They close people's account for no reason quite a bit.

TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
Definitely do not tell the bank you are trying to procure SN..

Just make something up like "I need some materials for a science project/garden project/(or whatever is most suitable).This company has the best prices, blah blah."

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and FlyAwayHoney