Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
The thing is, I've only ever had 2 "relationships." The rest just didn't go anywhere or were very short term. When I think of the 2 people I was with for a significant amount of time, I don't miss them really. I left willingly and I more so feel cold, angry and bitter towards them. They both put me through a lot, and used half-assed, shitty excuses for their fucked up behavior. In a lot of ways they were alike. I haven't really been in a relationship since, and gladly so. Sometimes I think about putting myself back out there, but it's not worth it.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: nightnightnitrite and Celerity
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I met the love of my life but I decided I didn't want to make a big move. I'm kicking myself now. I'll never find anyone else who was custom made for me as he was. He felt the same way about me. We could spend endless hours just talking and enjoying each other's company. I now have a bf I'm happy with but it's not the same, it never will be.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: nightnightnitrite, lugerepair, BrokenLine and 2 others
B

BrokenLine

Experienced
Jul 13, 2019
I met the love of my life but I decided I didn't want to make a big move. I'm kicking myself now. I'll never find anyone else who was custom made for me as he was. He felt the same way about me. We could spend endless hours just talking and enjoying each other's company. I now have a bf I'm happy with but it's not the same, it never will be.
Felt a little like that a couple of years ago with someone I befriended A.H she is missed. Honestly that 6 months was probably the best in my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters
one.way.out

one.way.out

Student
Jul 9, 2021
Fell in love with Guy A. Guy A is popular, funny, reliable, objectively ugly but I still thought he was handsome in his own way. He liked me back. Flirted with me for like 2 months. I ruined every social interaction. Told him I liked Guy B. Guy B is smart, jack of all trades kinda guy, bit cold, handsome. Guy B is out of my league. I can still remember Guy A's face when I told him. I wanted to bang my head against the wall right then. I tried to hang myself a couple of weeks later. Did it incorrectly. I didn't tell him about that attempt.

I'm going to skip the rest of the details, cause some are kind of specific, but long story short, Guy A hates me now. Can't blame him, I'm very unlikeable.

• Hugs
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
The guy I and he lost our v to took me back when I was completely struggling more than 2 decades after being together. He is fucked and so am I. I am more in reality and will exit soon. My departure will fuck him up.

I'd say this might be the most tragic story ever. My opinon.

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers and Largeletters
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
I live with my ex again and I don't feel the same way about him as I did before and I don't want to because when he leaves(it's always a 'when' not 'if' with him) I'll be even worse and I can't afford to feel that way anymore. I have so many questions about issues we just swept under the rug and I'm scared to voice them because it'll scare him away since he's not the kind to deal with confrontations well. I miss only having to care about myself and my own well-being but now I have to care about it for somebody else(not my ex) and it's tiring. I wish I could trust him but I can't, I use to have trouble showing emotions but now I have trouble hiding them and I feel a mental breakdown coming soon.

• Hugs
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
She fell in love with me again, the moment there was no me, but just cold hearted monster. At least that's how I looked at me in the mirror. The moment I got part of my soul back she drifted away.
so now I'm like just FUCK DRAMA :)

• Hugs
Reactions: nightnightnitrite and Largeletters