nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
I wanna hear everyone else's story on their worst heartbreak. Bonus points if you still love them. Got my ex on my mind and I want to read others stories to take my mind off of him.

• Hugs
Reactions: shush, Ethan789, bloomingdark and 2 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I was with this guy but blind to how much he cared. I ended up cheating on him and then left him because he deserved better. A few years later I got together with another guy and then started talking to my ex again (it was only suppose to be a quick message, well we're still talking years later) and I'm married to the other guy now while still missing my ex. It's a horrible mess and part of the reason for my ctb (it's a more detailed story then that, I just condensed it)

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: shush, Ethan789, bloomingdark and 2 others
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
I was with this guy but blind to how much he cared. I ended up cheating on him and then left him because he deserved better. A few years later I got together with another guy and then started talking to my ex again (it was only suppose to be a quick message, well we're still talking years later) and I'm married to the other guy now while still missing my ex. It's a horrible mess and part of the reason for my ctb (it's a more detailed story then that, I just condensed it)
I'm sorry): relationships and love are so complicated. it's always the ones who get away. thank you for sharing<3

• Love
Reactions: Ethan789 and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
it's always the ones who get away.
Not exactly that. I love my husband and that's the problem. I've tried telling my friend go (mostly because of my disorders though) and that's left me in tears and always messaging back. I've tried leaving my husband and that's left me in tears as well.

nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
Not exactly that. I love my husband and that's the problem. I've tried telling my friend go (mostly because of my disorders though) and that's left me in tears and always messaging back. I've tried leaving my husband and that's left me in tears as well.
Do you want both of them or do you miss your ex for certain qualities he had that your husband doesn't have?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Do you want both of them or do you miss your ex for certain qualities he had that your husband doesn't have?
Yes. When I'm doing stuff I imagine I'm doing stuff for both of them. Laundry, cooking ect. However yes to other thing as well. They are so much alike and have their individual qualities as well. An example on the alike part. I've literally asked them both the exact same question and got the EXACT same response

• Hugs
Reactions: nightnightnitrite
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
My ex married a woman, but he still kept trying to get me to fuck him, which I eventually foolishly agreed to do because I loved him. He cheated on her with me for about two years & then he dumped me for a hotter guy. I showed proof to his wife that he was a bisexual whore, she told all of his str8 friends & family, & he jumped from a balcony on the 19th floor of a hotel

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Spiritual survivor, shush, one.way.out and 8 others
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
My ex married a woman, but he still kept trying to get me to fuck him, which I eventually foolishly agreed to do because I loved him. He cheated on her with me for about two years & then he dumped me for a hotter guy. I showed proof to his wife that he was a bisexual whore, she told all of his str8 friends & family, & he jumped from a balcony on the 19th floor of a hotel
Holy fuck.

Bergamot

Bergamot

Sorry babe i love you..
Jan 25, 2021
I want ctb for her this is the story

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I met this girl on Tinder. We thought we would be "just one more date" for each other but we weren't.
We ended up having a formal relationship, and having lots of fun. We were just...so in love!

Then, months went by and she told me what I was scared of: "I wanna leave Argentina and live in Italy. It's the country of my dreams"
She had mentioned this stuff more than once before.
I have nothing against Italy but I just didn't want to go there.

Thus, I told her to follow her dreams, in spite of being broken-hearted. She told me that if I didn't want her to go, she wouldn't do it. However, I'm not like that. Love is not eternal and I think every person should give priority to their dreams.

In the end, she left and I was very depressed and sad for a long time.

She's still living in Italy and has a family now. She even says hi to me from time to time. I guess time really heals all your wounds.

I wonder, what would it have happened if I had gone to Italy or if she had stayed in Argentina? Who knows... but I'm glad she has a nice life now.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters, ncmxm, WitheringAway and 7 others
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
It seemed like he was battling his own demons and I'm sorry he dragged you into that): Do you ever miss him despite everything that happened?

Reactions: Celerity
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've told the stories so many times here that I'll probably come back to this thread and just copy/paste them if I can remember where exactly I said them.....

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
It seemed like he was battling his own demons and I'm sorry he dragged you into that): Do you ever miss him despite everything that happened?
Yes, I miss him. I still love him, I hate him, I wanna make love to him, I wanna rape him for raping my mind. I hate myself for letting him manipulate me just because he looked good. He couldn't handle the fact that he needed to be sexually submissive because he believed that big, muscular, "real" men like him aren't allowed to do that. He took it out on me (& his wife) by being verbally & even physically abusive, but each punch was followed by a kiss. He was a complicated bastard, but now he's become this one-dimensional martyr just because he killed himself. He always had to win, & now he has won for good - I'll never get rid of the guilt & the nightmares.

Man, you hit me
You hit me really hard
Baby, you hit me
Yeah, you punched me right in the heart
And then you kissed me
And then you hit me
And then you kissed me
And then you hit me
Oh, you haunt me with your violent heartbeat at night
You haunt me with your violent heartbeat

-- The Cardigans, Long Gone Before Daylight album

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: shush, Largeletters, ncmxm and 4 others
bloomingdark

bloomingdark

Alex
Jan 24, 2019
My ex, broke up with him just a few days ago

I am, and was madly in love with him, he was this amazing, lovely, guy with a sad history, that i wanted to know better each day, i loved him more than my own self, and went above and beyond for him, he made me want to live when we were together, i wanted to do everything with him, but then we got on a threesome with my best friend and started going on a three way relationship that i really didn't like, since that we have been together and separate several times, he wanted and open relationship, started to work with my ex best friend as webcam, and i wanted other things.

Last week he told me he didn't feel a connection with me anymore, i think it is because I am mostly nothing.

• Aww..
Reactions: shush, nightnightnitrite and Ame
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've told the stories so many times here that I'll probably come back to this thread and just copy/paste them if I can remember where exactly I said them.....
Found a recent retelling of them...
The first girl I was in love with did not love me back, in fact I never even had a chance with her. She preferred this other guy in our 5th grade friend group even though he was interested in one of the other girls there. I didn't find this out until years later though while I was having a meltdown. I liked this girl mainly because she was really smart. She was so smart she actually skipped a grade meaning she was actually a year younger than me. She also made me care more about school than I ever had before by helping me study. When she moved to another city/school in 7th grade I thought it was over but it turned out I unknowingly moved to the exact same city and school a few months later so I thought it must have been fate. That belief kept me attached to her for years even when she started avoiding me and I started becoming afraid of her because of that.

The second girl I fell in love was Lucina and she's not real but she's real in my mind and loves me there. Too bad my mind is such a terrible place.

The third girl was a coworker from my fast food job I had a few years ago. She approached me first but she said she was just getting out of a bad relationship with someone else so I agreed I would just be friends. A few months later after getting to know her a lot more and when I thought enough time had passed I was about to make my move but it turned out I was too late and some other friend of hers swooped in first. Later I found from her that if I had just been a little faster by maybe like a couple weeks, then I could have been with her instead. Even though this single event crushed my spirit and destroyed all my hope I still remained friends with her for a couple years. I didn't expect her to leave him as she's fiercely loyal but it was just nice having a friend I could relate to about depression and traumatic childhoods plus she was genuinely the most physically attractive person to me at the time. She was almost as tall as me, blonde with semi short hair, and she was interested in a lot of the same things as I was which I thought impossible. I'm still somewhat attached to her even though we haven't spoken in almost 4 years. I ended it because I was getting too anxious while talking to her because I still liked her...

A few months ago, I met a girl here and she also reached out to me saying she was sympathetic to me identifying as an incel. Later she even said to me that she was sexually attracted to me and I literally tried my hardest to temper her expectations by describing how bad I look. It gave me a lot of false hope. Even though I'll probably never get to see her, she was even more attractive both physically and mentally than the previous girl so I guess I'm still attracted to her too.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
You mean the one where Life told me to go fuck myself?
I tried, but it's hard to love such a cruel bastard.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters, Dr Iron Arc and Ame
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
There is no love story of mine to telling, that is tragic.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ncmxm and Ame
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Mar 26, 2021
You could literally just download a dating app if I have your genders memorized correctly.
I know that, but I don't like it. My mum met one asshole there and my life was hell for three years because of him. I'm just scared of it.

Did you try it?

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I know that, but I don't like it. My mum met one asshole there and my life was hell for three years because of him. I'm just scared of it.

Did you try it?
I tried it for several years, when I was both in college, employed (low status profession) and unemployed. Even paid some money to the app tbh. I matched with one or two women but always fucked it up by being too upfront and needy. Still, only two or so matches over one or two years or whatever (my memory is complete shit). It WILL work for basically all women and basically all men that aren't complete trash like me (normie guys) though. I recently tried another dating app and I got one woman that was interested but she was religious and the looks were a problem (not picky, but I need to be able to get an erection in bed).

I am always brutally honest with my life situation and how shitty I am, this is unattractive to normie women, and I'm starting to suspect that there are very few non-normie women out there.

You simply have to be careful and strategic. Use your head and you should easily land a millionaire male-model even if you are not very good looking or successful yourself (since you are a young woman).

Last edited:
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Mar 26, 2021
I tried it for several years, when I was both in college, employed (low status profession) and unemployed. Even paid some money to the app tbh. I matched with one or two women but always fucked it up by being too upfront and needy. Still, only two or so matches over one or two years or whatever (my memory is complete shit). It WILL work for basically all women and basically all men that aren't complete trash like me (normie guys) though. I recently tried another dating app and I got one woman that was interested but she was religious and the looks were a problem (not picky, but I need to be able to get an erection in bed).

I am always brutally honest with my life situation and how shitty I am, this is unattractive to normie women, and I'm starting to suspect that there are very few non-normie women out there.

You simply have to be careful and strategic. Use your head and you should easily land a millionaire male-model even if you are not very good looking or successful yourself (since you are a young woman).
Why do you think I'm here? It's because I'm NOT a normie. I'm just lonely piece of shit. So it wouldn't work for me too. There has to be something weird with me. And I don't think look is the problem. I used to be very fat (75 kg) some years ago and I thought nobody likes me because of that, but now I have quite normal weight (55 kg) and nothing has really changed. I'm just broken inside, so I can't be attractive for anybody because of that, even though my appearance is quite good looking now.

Anyway if I had a chance to choose between a normal millionaire and a suicidal guy, I would pick the suicidal guy. I really can't stand normies and the money wouldn't change that much things. I could be happy for some time, but I would be still suicidal. So I would have much more common things with a guy who knows that the life sucks.

Reactions: deflationary, Celerity and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Why do you think I'm here? It's because I'm NOT a normie. I'm just lonely piece of shit. So it wouldn't work for me too. There has to be something weird with me. And I don't think look is the problem. I used to be very fat (75 kg) some years ago and I thought nobody likes me because of that, but now I have quite normal weight (55 kg) and nothing has really changed. I'm just broken inside, so I can't be attractive for anybody because of that, even though my appearance is quite good looking now.

Anyway if I had a chance to choose between a normal millionaire and a suicidal guy, I would pick the suicidal guy. I really can't stand normies and the money wouldn't change that much things. I could be happy for some time, but I would be still suicidal. So I would have much more common things with a guy who knows that the life sucks.
You assume that men ("normie" or not) will not date young women with mental problems, this can be tested by using a dating app (free, takes barely any time).

Reactions: netrezven
L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
I got obsessed with a girl for 7 years but she always rejected me a part of me dont want to die but i want to do it..

ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Mar 26, 2021
You assume that men ("normie" or not) will not date young women with mental problems, this can be tested by using a dating app (free, takes barely any time).
You already tested it, so I don't need to test it by myself. I don't think there is much different opinion on mental illness between men and women. Who normal would like to be with someone, who can commit suicide anytime? That person has to be suicidal too, because nobody else can't really understand our feelings.

I don't want to pretend I'm normal and lie to somebody. I already pretend it at home, but nobody thinks that anyway. At least my family doesn't know anything about my suicidal thoughts and that's enough for me. But I don't want to pretend being someone else anymore.

Reactions: deflationary and Celerity
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
Let's just say I started to fall for somebody when I knew I shouldn't have

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity and nightnightnitrite
BeanyBoo

BeanyBoo

Jan 23, 2020
" Well They All Got Away ..."
From a favorite movie, Seeking a Friend for the End of the World.

SelmaJezkova10

SelmaJezkova10

Amorphous and useless thing
May 24, 2021
I believed the typical story of: "I was with her because she felt lonely and she needed me"

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
My tragic love story is actually many stories, all of which involve my cats and dogs. I loved them more than words can say.

Last edited:
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
I fell in love with a girl from another continent. She was so similar to me that I could actually call her a soulmate, a concept I'd usually sneer at. Despite that, things never quite worked out as well between us as they should have. I guess it's hard between two damaged people, no matter how similar you are. She had chronic physical health issues and ended up committing suicide. I still think about her pretty much constantly.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ncmxm and estraven
Foreversad

Foreversad

(D)uck prolifers
Jun 21, 2021
Parts of me still love my ex .i dumped the idea he would change a long ago .im still in love with whom i thought he was .the truth. As it is .
So mostly my sad history is never loving ME
I want ctb for her this is the story
Ctb for your reasons .another person is never a good reason .prioritize yourself