Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I won't ever experience romance. Might as well be a celibate for the rest of my life

I have too much trauma and baggage to ever be with anyone. I'm good enough for an FWB/hook up but never, ever had anyone who's be willing to be with me romantically

Who would want to? A girl with so much baggage and issues and bad traumatic luck is left too damaged for anyone to be with

Oh, and I advice anybody who wants to be "pro recovery" to please, please, keep it to yourselves

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one and cgrtt.brns
FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
I had ONE chance in highscool. Tall, big breasted smart girl was into me. We hung around once after class.

But apparently my parents are trash and raised an arrogant piece of shit and I was so insufferable and she lost interest.

This was back in the days of the internet where tumblr was telling everyone that depression is real and not just sadness

I lost my interest in music, I stopped DMing friends, I stopped learning guitar. Only today I recognize the power a person had over me, and how rejection literally fucked me over.

That was over ten years ago. I never recovered.

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
ive had two, the first i was too much for her, the second i was too much in my own head to care enough for her. i dont think either of them were really romantic, the first was just pure obsession and the second was more a fear of doing the wrong thing, which ended up making me do the wrong thing. both times it was my fault and im terrified to ever try again bc i know i will ruin it, again. but some small annoying part of me keeps telling me that maybe a relationship will fix me or make me see the point in life or something, and it hurts bc i know its wrong for me to be in a relationship but i crave it sometimes for some fucking reason.

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one, FormerlyFe(IV) and psp3000
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
No relationship, can only use tinder & options are limited

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
My last relationship was with a woman who suffered from borderline personality disorder.
It was a seemingly normal relationship and I really loved her a lot, and she said she also loved me, until she completely ghosted me one day without any logical explanation.
I tried for the next 5 days to contact her, yet couldn't and even reported her missing.
On the 6th day she finally contacted me by phone call and said that she had no further use for me and to never contact her again because she would never answer me anyway !!!!

• Wow
Reactions: Crono