P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links (although I have no idea what I'm doing/I am bad with it/just going with the flow)

and

old virtual chat services and old chat services in general/old social media sites

along with old websites which makes me want to start my own directory website but I don't think I will

but I will constantly bookmark anything cool or interesting I see and make sure to share it with others who have a similar interest

it is a very fun endless rabbit hole to me

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Obsessively playing gta 5 + gta 5 online currently. Still feel pretty empty but emulating driving around in a car in a city with a sense of individuality feels okay, makes it tolerable to be in this world and body and life for this little moment. Soon i'll have to stop and focus on other things
I used to love driving around Los Santos just to pass the time. I might take it up again

Reactions: iamalreadydead and tiger b
nowhere_girl

nowhere_girl

Oct 11, 2023
Reading about the recent UFO phenomena coming to light from whistleblowers. I can't believe this stuff is actually real...

• Love
Reactions: 兎の耳 and heavyeyes
SleepySept

SleepySept

Nov 7, 2023
Sadly too depressed to enjoy new interests or series I'd like to try out. But I've been slowly rewatching GTlive's Doki Doki Literature Club let's play! It's so funny that I rewatch it every year.

And a series I adore keeping up with weekly is the webtoon "Trash Belongs in the Trashcan". I absolutely love series that are slow psychological.

Reactions: tiger b
cryone

cryone

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
this one is a bit dumb, but I've been trying many different ramen brands/flavors. man, mama ramen hits.

• Love
Reactions: Celerity, tiger b, 兎の耳 and 1 other person
ElectronicPoet

ElectronicPoet

Aug 22, 2023
right now I've been fixating on html coding.. I've been coding my website all day for about a week now.. I already know how to code, I just starting obsessing over it after I remade a page I did and it looks way way cooler now... so I started doing that with other pages and adding more pages and now I'm collection old web stuff to put in my collections.. it's really fun although it sounds really stupid
Not at all, that's so badass! I was always terrible at coding in my computer science classes but I think the idea is super fascinating and impressive!

• Love
Reactions: fleshgarden and Adûnâi
daze

daze

Waiting for a sign
Nov 11, 2023
Been obssessed with omniscient reader's viewpoint series! Really dig the worldbuilding and the main character's lore. Also i'm rereading blue period

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Anime coloring books. Also alien encounters stories.