catgirl4lifes

catgirl4lifes

catboygirl
Oct 15, 2023
like a movie or a book or a show or whatever! im currently deep in the mortal kombat rabbit hole and buying all of palahniuk books i can find. theres also a new show, my new boss is goofy that i watch and it makes me cry everytime because god, happiness existe in the world?
n e ways tell me about your stuff ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi, heavyeyes, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023
I really want to figure out how to clean the inside of carHeadlights to make it less foggy, I cleaned the outside of it last night but it didnt make it clearer. I got the family member to open the hood of the car it was hot in the there and turns out there screws to loosen to maybe open the headlights to clean the headlights. SO now i lookin to how detatch those. Annnd maybe I want get job one them tradeschools to make sure stable job for whole life nd just to have more skills to do things cheaper by doing it myself. Annnd I love this netflix show about 'behind' your touch? I forgot it but IT NEEDS SECOND SEAsON they did so good

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes and Adûnâi
HuskyD'hiver

HuskyD'hiver

Je meurs chaque jour...
Oct 14, 2023
As of current, I have super gotten into more and more abstract music artists, as I always loved genres like vaporwave, but I'm trying to see how far down that rabbit hole goes until the point of oblivion (tbh most of the music kind of sucks though).

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
One of my recent short-term special interests are muffin recipes. I've been writing, testing out, and perfecting different recipes for whole grain vegan muffins. So far, I've nailed the apple cinnamon muffins on the first try, and tried out recipes for rosemary garlic cornmeal muffins, Caribbean sweet potato cornmeal muffins, and applesauce spice muffins. I'm tinkering with the amounts of spices versus sweetness, amount of wet ingredients versus dry ingredients, different types of fruit, and different whole grain flours.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, Forever Sleep, tiger b and 2 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
There are no more fixations I'm dead inside.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, Painfu.Ll.suffering, daocreator and 2 others
Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
I'm stuck in Blue Lock hell lol I'm enjoying it though

Reactions: heavyeyes and QteStimBnnuy
iamalreadydead

iamalreadydead

Student
Nov 25, 2022
Obsessively playing gta 5 + gta 5 online currently. Still feel pretty empty but emulating driving around in a car in a city with a sense of individuality feels okay, makes it tolerable to be in this world and body and life for this little moment. Soon i'll have to stop and focus on other things

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes and tiger b
real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
Reading a lot about zen Buddhism and meditation lately. Not much beyond that.

• Love
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey, heavyeyes, tiger b and 1 other person
nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Me, my whispers and a broken God
Oct 18, 2023
Trying to get into the Wheel of Time series.

Having a fixation helps me with stress, but at the same time, the more strssed I am, the more difficult it is to get fixated on something because my mind is paralised.

• Love
QteStimBnnuy

QteStimBnnuy

Qtpuppet
Feb 9, 2023
don't even know if I have one anymore, sorta just lost all interest in everything
but if I were to count something it would probably be math or back to fixating on kovaaks n aim theory. I find it more fun than actually playing rn

one before that would probably have been the quidditch championships playtest
before that probably was meditation type of things

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes and fleshgarden
ElectronicPoet

ElectronicPoet

Aug 22, 2023
Vocaloid, but more specifically project sekai! I've been trying to discover more classic vocaloid songs and videos, preferably organically, but my old friend who was super good at recommending them isn't in my life anymore, so I've had to just hope I come across them. But I'm not super worried about becoming a super-fan, I'm happy with my current interest on project sekai and the characters. The WXS unit is my favorite and rui is my favorite subgroup member. WXS Miku is my favorite vocaloid variation so far as well :)

• Love
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey, heavyeyes and fleshgarden
fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Student
Mar 15, 2023
right now I've been fixating on html coding.. I've been coding my website all day for about a week now.. I already know how to code, I just starting obsessing over it after I remade a page I did and it looks way way cooler now... so I started doing that with other pages and adding more pages and now I'm collection old web stuff to put in my collections.. it's really fun although it sounds really stupid

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, ElectronicPoet, heavyeyes and 3 others
SpencerSees

SpencerSees

I used to be blind, but now i see
Feb 22, 2023
Got into Stardew Valley finally, and surprisingly i'm actually enjoying it a lot. Unfortunately probably to special interest degrees. The idea of going home, ignoring everything and just gaming kept me alive fr. Reminds me of my old minecraft days :D

Reactions: SleepySept, heavyeyes and tiger b
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Guess it's not recent but I've amped it up a lot recently. Been accepting a ton of work for seemingly no reason. Wether it be unpaid or negligible pay I'll do it just out of shear boredom..

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Currently obsessed with an extremely cursed ship in the House of the Dragon/A Song of Ice and Fire fandom. I plan to write a fanfic about it to exorcise it out of me. We'll see if it works.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, pole, tiger b and 1 other person
rainbowstagbeetle

rainbowstagbeetle

sensitivity is a curse
Oct 22, 2023
like a movie or a book or a show or whatever! im currently deep in the mortal kombat rabbit hole and buying all of palahniuk books i can find. theres also a new show, my new boss is goofy that i watch and it makes me cry everytime because god, happiness existe in the world?
n e ways tell me about your stuff ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ
self mummification!! kinda graphic but it's an interesting topic. as far as i know it was a process that a small handful of monks would do to be in a deep state of meditation rather than death when their time came. very few tried and most failed. sorta not but kinda fun fact: there was a monk who had failed to mummify himself and was instead artificially mummified at a later date. people began to realize his eyes began to appear sunken in and it was not a pretty sight! to fix this they put sunglasses on him. so somewhere in a temple sits a mummified monk wearing sunglasses.

Reactions: heavyeyes, HuskyD'hiver, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
im also getting interested lately in mortal kombat! been a bit busy so i couldnt exactly go down the rabbit hole like i did with my long term fixations such as DC comics, but im gonna find time to play mk1 soon^-^

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It's a guilty fascination but True Crime podcasts. Also, Pret A Manger food via Deliveroo lately. Spending far too much on that...

This is such a cool thread. People are doing really cool stuff. Plus, I am an obsessive person. It's interesting to see that other people get fixated on things too.

Reactions: psp3000, heavyeyes and tiger b
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
The last thing to make me go whoa was Code Geass. I'd put off watching it for years...the time had come.

Binge watched it in two days. Masterpiece. TYVM.

Life itself stopped for those two days. Wish more things affected me like that nowadays.

Reactions: corazon and heavyeyes
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Currently obsessed with an extremely cursed ship in the House of the Dragon/A Song of Ice and Fire fandom. I plan to write a fanfic about it to exorcise it out of me. We'll see if it works.
team black or team green?

choose wisely.

…side note, HOTD trailer comes out today as well!!

Reactions: heavyeyes and Celerity
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I've been into cellular automata and seeing all the different versions of them. I'm currently trying to code one that I saw in a paper to simulate it in my own computer and just see how they interact and live.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
team black or team green?

choose wisely.

…side note, HOTD trailer comes out today as well!!
Team Black, though I have a penchant for shipping Rhaenyra with the men of Team Green.

• Yay!
Reactions: pole
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
Psychoanalyzing myself. Think it might be a form of self-harm - at least that's what it feels like.

• Love
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Baldur's Gate 3 which I haven't even gotten to play myself because I would need to upgrade my pc so I just live vicariously through others playing it on stream lol

Also Interview with the Vampire on Amc. It's based off a series of books by Anne Rice. It's so so good!! I love vampires so much. Sad I might not be around to see the second season next year. I thought about at least reading the books but I can't read much without getting distracted

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
daocreator

daocreator

Unstable uni student
Nov 29, 2023
Trying to get into the Wheel of Time series.

Having a fixation helps me with stress, but at the same time, the more strssed I am, the more difficult it is to get fixated on something because my mind is paralised.
Its actually a great series! I read it this year up to book 4 but got pretty busy and stopped reading it.

• Love
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I have been editing the Warcraft 3 Liquipedia. I'm one of the few editors there, and probably the only one looking out for game mechanics changes (as opposed to eSports pages), so I'm having some effect on the world.

Two weeks ago I was still learning some kanji (100+), but I have since stopped, apparently. I have no idea why even bother when I hate Japan, don't watch anime, don't talk to any people, and artificial intelligence will make me speak any language anyway in due time.

• Love
兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
Final Fantasy 14 mostly. There's a lot to do and I'm enjoying leveling crafting jobs so I can make money in the markets right now.

I also collect recipes. I love to cook but I live with my parents and my mom gets angry when I try to make her eat vegan or vegetarian meals so I don't get to do it often.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: annique, Rogue Proxy, Adûnâi and 2 others
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
CTB by slashin' my fingertips 😄
20231202 220842

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: HuskyD'hiver, Adûnâi and heavyeyes