redisblue

redisblue

"cut me clean, till i can't think anymore."
Feb 12, 2023
I'm in college - I have nothing to do and nobody to talk to so, tell me how your day is going! Or talk about whatever you want :)

Reactions: eatantz
Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
I have an exam later today so I'm preparing for it (:
Hows your day? @redisblue
If you wanna talk I'm here!! I'd be happy to make new friends~

• Hugs
Reactions: redisblue
redisblue

redisblue

Feb 12, 2023
I have an exam later today so I'm preparing for it (:
Hows your day? @redisblue
If you wanna talk I'm here!! I'd be happy to make new friends~
Good luck for your exam!! I'm sure you'll do great :) My day has been pretty boring, I'm currently doing some drawing though which is fun! Also thank you, same goes for you! I'm happy to make friends too :D

Kobusu

Kobusu

Writer
Oct 18, 2021
I am playing league of legends at 8am. I don't miss college but i remember how much i hated early mornings. Hope your day goes well!
Oh, and I'm free all day if you'd like someone to talk to. I've got the week off from work and I'd be happy to make friends with a few newer members!!!!!

redisblue

redisblue

Feb 12, 2023
I am playing league of legends at 8am. I don't miss college but i remember how much i hated early mornings. Hope your day goes well!
Oh, and I'm free all day if you'd like someone to talk to. I've got the week off from work and I'd be happy to make friends with a few newer members!!!!!
Oooh nice!! Thank you, I hope your day goes well too :) Awww that's so sweet, I'm happy to make friends too :D

Reactions: Kobusu
Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
I work 12hr night shifts in an old peoples home,so basically my days are spent sleeping! Lol

redisblue

redisblue

Feb 12, 2023
I work 12hr night shifts in an old peoples home,so basically my days are spent sleeping! Lol
Ooooh!! I like your profile picture by the way :)

Reactions: Ruma
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's always so incredibly unfortunate that I'm still here trapped in this world. Every day for me is just another day of wishing to be gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: eatantz and redisblue
redisblue

redisblue

Feb 12, 2023
It's always so incredibly unfortunate that I'm still here trapped in this world. Every day for me is just another day of wishing to be gone.
I'm sorry :(

savoytruffle

savoytruffle

Student
Mar 31, 2022
woke up drank coffee and cleaned my room after months, no point to it but who cares

redisblue

redisblue

Feb 12, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: savoytruffle
Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
Good luck for your exam!! I'm sure you'll do great :) My day has been pretty boring, I'm currently doing some drawing though which is fun! Also thank you, same goes for you! I'm happy to make friends too :D
You should share your drawings if you'd like! I draw too whenever I have enough motivation to do so. I'd love to see yours (: I hope your day was a little better than usual at least!

• Hugs
redisblue

redisblue

Feb 12, 2023
You should share your drawings if you'd like! I draw too whenever I have enough motivation to do so. I'd love to see yours (: I hope your day was a little better than usual at least!
I might! You should also share your drawings if you want :D And same here, I only draw when I've got the motivation - sometimes I just really can't be bothered. Thank you! I hope your day was good and I hope your exam went well!

• Love
Reactions: Avyn
card1nal

card1nal

trying to find peace by whatever means possible :)
Jan 23, 2023
Wrote a 12-page essay for hours yesterday for my English class because I'm passionate about the topic I chose and got 100% :) The grade wasn't too much of a big deal to me, I would've been fine with any passing grade, but my prof also left some very nice notes on the essay, so I'm doing pretty alright today. How is your day going?

redisblue

redisblue

Feb 12, 2023
Wrote a 12-page essay for hours yesterday for my English class because I'm passionate about the topic I chose and got 100% :) The grade wasn't too much of a big deal to me, I would've been fine with any passing grade, but my prof also left some very nice notes on the essay, so I'm doing pretty alright today. How is your day going?
That's amazing! I'm so proud of you! I'm glad that you're doing alright :) I'm doing okay, was feeling pretty bad this morning, but tonight I'm feeling a bit better since I made some new friends :D

• Love
Reactions: card1nal
card1nal

card1nal

trying to find peace by whatever means possible :)
Jan 23, 2023
That's amazing! I'm so proud of you! I'm glad that you're doing alright :) I'm doing okay, was feeling pretty bad this morning, but tonight I'm feeling a bit better since I made some new friends :D
Thank you!! And that's great! I'm glad you're feeling better after having a bad morning

• Love