zeevo

zeevo

weakling
Nov 27, 2023
Here's a thread to show off ink you're proud of or would like to get. The image I use as my pfp is the only tat I have, I want to get more and already have multiple ideas but I can't really justify decorating a body that I don't plan on making last. (And there's money too)

Output onlinepngtools

• Love
Reactions: hikikomorizombie
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
<3 ur tatt :) what made u get that?? here are mine, the 1 w the heart's my fav. i got it in hopes it'd be like a talisman & finally break my shitty luck curse. didn't work ofc, but i still <3 it.

i used to wanna wait till i got all the tatts i want to kms, but not anymore :p

0A9504BD 179D 422F 93A7 48D7F505BC61

IMG 1123

Last edited:
Reactions: zeevo
zeevo

zeevo

weakling
Nov 27, 2023
Too bad the clover didn't bring you enough luck lmao. All of yours are really nice, I wish I had the confidence to get tats on my arms but I'm built like a bundle of sticks. I've wanted to get a band of hex code (letters and numbers that computers use to process/store data) around my bicep or right below my elbow for a while, either an encoding of a significant date or something else personal to me.

My tat was initially just meant to be something funny and original, but in the years since I got it it's gained some new meaning. I didn't actually like California as a place to live, but when I was there was the last time I felt genuinely and consistently happy, and the period of time when I got it was shortly before I gave up and left my friends to spare them the pain and disappointment of seeing what I am now.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
All of yours are really nice, I wish I had the confidence to get tats on my arms but I'm built like a bundle of sticks. I've wanted to get a band of hex code (letters and numbers that computers use to process/store data) around my bicep or right below my elbow for a while, either an encoding of a significant date or something else personal to me.
tyvm!! :) which 1's ur fav?? the one on my left arm symbolizes see/hear/speak no evil, & the Latin phrase above it means 'save me & i will save u'. the vine wraparound's my least fav :p wanted to get it covered up.

i don't think u should let ur build stop u, i'm skeleton skinny but got mine anyways, lol. + i never rlly understood the trend nowadays w ppl wanting to be super muscleyšŸ˜­& i think ur hex code idea's super cool!! ideally, how tatted would u wanna be? i'd want full sleeves, back piece, thigh pieces & mayyyybe a leg piece.

i'm surprised u didn't like Cali :o every1 i've ever known/met from there has gushed abt it & how much they miss it. what didn't u like abt it??

Last edited:
Reactions: zeevo
zeevo

zeevo

weakling
Nov 27, 2023
The vine was actually my fav, but I think the no evil one looks the best. Almost all the guys I've spent time around were athletes so that prob contributes to me feeling bad abt being skinny. Really doesn't make sense since I don't care much about health or staying in shape. Ideally, I want to get the band and a shoulder piece on one arm, and a couple on my chest. Maybe a large cortisol or serotonin molecule on the leg without the flag.

I think Cali was a decent place to grow up and visiting would always be nice, but it's expensive and all the money going around means you're surrounded by a lot of people that feel extremely content and successful (in a monetary sense at least). I feel like it made me overly materialistic and I felt pressured to appear more ambitious than I felt. Not to say that I didn't know my share of depressed folks. I've heard a lot of people assuming that bc the area I was from is really diverse that people are accepting, but I didn't feel acceptance until I started being extremely fake around people. If I could live anywhere I'd choose Texas, probably Austin.

Race cliques were also a bit of a problem, at least in the private school I went to (there's a conception that the public schools in my area were bad despite being extremely funded and pretty decent) and since I didn't fit, I became the "token" in most of my friend groups which I didn't mind most of the time, but how I was treated because of it kinda made me feel shit, I kinda had to be complicit with some stuff that wasn't okay and got made to feel like I was less deserving of some of the things I had earned.

It was funny when a coach of mine thought my name was Tyrone and my Indian friends name was baljeet tho. (Nicknames)

Last edited: