• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I saw this saying when I went out today. It's the motto for Fireball. Do you think that it could describe life itself?

Last edited:
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Sounds like corporate jargon to me. What is fireball anyway? We don't get advertising like that in the UK.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Sounds like corporate jargon to me. What is fireball anyway? We don't get advertising like that in the UK.
It's some kind of alcohol. I think it's cinnamon flavored. I saw it in a drugstore. I think that the quote could allude to the pleasure and pain experienced in life, heaven being the pleasure and hell being the pain. Life feels and seems like heaven, but in reality is hell (and suffering)

Last edited:
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Nope. Not relatable to life at all. Imo.

• Informative
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
It's some kind of alcohol. I think it's cinnamon flavored. I saw it in a drugstore. I think that the quote could allude to the pleasure and pain experienced in life, heaven being the pleasure and hell being the pain. Life feels and seems like heaven, but in reality is hell
Sounds like fast life wording to me. The fact that it is alcohol makes me lol. 0 benefits. Better off drinking so much orange juice that you get diabetes from the sugar content even if it's natural. Never understood why people drank alcohol - it all tastes like crap. If it was so tasty there would be food flavoured items.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Sounds like fast life wording to me. The fact that it is alcohol makes me lol. 0 benefits. Better off drinking so much orange juice that you get diabetes from the sugar content even if it's natural. Never understood why people drank alcohol - it all tastes like crap. If it was so tasty there would be food flavoured items.
I don't drink either. I was forced to drink alcohol before (in China) and didn't like the taste. It tastes so sour. I don't like the smell either. When my crush and I hung out, he kept trying to get me to drink his beer and go to a bar with him. I don't understand why people drink either. I also don't understand why alcohol plays such a big part in culture and social events. I just saw it in the drugstore and liked the quote haha

Last edited:
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I don't drink either. I was forced to drink alcohol before (in China) and didn't like the taste. It tastes so sour. I don't like the smell either. I just saw it in the drugstore and liked the quote haha
In Italy it was with food and not to excess. In the UK it was so pass out, get sick and puke everywhere and act like an asshole. Quite the difference in attitude to it. Same - even the smell of some alcohols makes me heave (and I don't heave ever when it comes to liquids and foods).

Why were you forced it? What type was it?

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
In Italy it was with food and not to excess. In the UK it was so pass out, get sick and puke everywhere and act like an asshole. Quite the difference in attitude to it. Same - even the smell of some alcohols makes me heave (and I don't heave ever when it comes to liquids and foods).

Why were you forced it? What type was it?
It was Kweichow Moutai and I was forced to drink it because I was at a social gathering (a dinner) and you were expected to drink. I think that drinking is a social thing. There was also red wine, but they forced me to try the Moutai and I took a sip. It didn't taste good. I wish that alcohol wasn't such a big part of culture around the world. I felt pressure to drink but I just said that I was allergic lol

Last edited:
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
It was Kweichow Moutai and I was forced to drink it because I was at a social gathering (a dinner) where you're expected to drink. There was also red wine, but they forced me to try the Moutai and I took a sip. It didn't taste good. I wish that alcohol wasn't such a big part of culture around the world. I felt pressure to drink but I just said that I was allergic to alcohol lol
Cultures and alcohol is really destructive. Italy not so much as nobody is drunk but the UK…. Disgusting the amount of people act like imbeciles in taking the stuff. It's very much a normie thing to do. You don't drink? You are weird. Nah, I'm ok with just my water.

The allergic line - works every time lol.

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Nope. Not relatable to life at all. Imo.
Tastes like heaven: Life is a constant state of struggle for the majority of humanity. It being pleasant is based on prospective and not so much objective reality. Life tastes like dessert sand.

Burns like hell: No proof hell exists or that there is fire there. xD
Plus, burning of any kind is not pleasurable. That's a personal preference though.

• Informative
Reactions: tbroken and sserafim
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
only a good alcohol would give you a nice burn. i would never buy it. tastes like heaven? who has even been there? total b.s. advert

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim and Throwawayacc3
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Tastes like heaven: Life is a constant state of struggle for the majority of humanity. It being pleasant is based on prospective and not so much objective reality. Life tastes like dessert sand.

Burns like hell: No proof hell exists or that there is fire there. xD
Plus, burning of any kind is not pleasurable. That's a personal preference though.
Yeah life is a struggle, but normies enjoy life and think that it is heaven. That's why I think that "tastes like heaven" applies to life because normies view life as something pleasurable and good. They seem to love life and believe that it is a gift. Anyways, ignorance is bliss. Normies aren't aware of the fact that life "burns like hell" and that life is suffering. They're blinded by the illusion that it is heaven

Last edited:
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
if you are not a normie. don't just assume they always think a certain way. each person is different

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
if you are not a normie. don't just assume they always think a certain way. each person is different
Most people seem to love life though. They enjoy it
only a good alcohol would give you a nice burn. i would never buy it. tastes like heaven? who has even been there? total b.s. advert
People think that life is heaven

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Yeah life is a struggle, but normies enjoy life and think that it is heaven. That's why I think that "tastes like heaven" applies because normies view life as something pleasurable and good. They seem to love life and believe that it is a gift. Anyways, ignorance is bliss
No such thing as normies or un-normies. Every human with half a brain that has ever taken the time to consider existence can not deny its futility. Not asking the question or chosing to ignore it is just delusion and disassociation with reality to a degree. Fear is another influencing factor. Thus, ignorance is bliss. But real happiness after weighing all the factors of life is a choice. You have to chose happiness and persue it. Which is yet another STRUGGLE. So even happiness comes at a price. Nothing is free.

• Informative
Reactions: tbroken and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
they/we suffer too
Yeah this is why this quote applies because they're so entrenched in their pleasure that they can't see that they're suffering. Life seems like heaven to them when in reality, it's hell

• Hugs
Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Life tastes more like one's least favorite flavor of ice cream. It's still ice cream, but man could it be so much better.

"Tastes like Heaven, burns like hell" could describe literally anything with even a modicum of spice.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
No such thing as normies or un-normies. Every human with half a brain that has ever taken the time to consider existence can not deny its futility. Not asking the question or chosing to ignore it is just delusion and disassociation with reality to a degree. Fear is another influencing factor. Thus, ignorance is bliss. But real happiness after weighing all the factors of life is a choice. You have to chose happiness and persue it. Which is yet another STRUGGLE. So even happiness comes at a price. Nothing is free.
Oh my fellow human there definitely is. You're talking to someone who been masking normie stuff for a long time. The way I describe normies:

Copy others and stick to the masses, fit in by any means possible even if the ideas/actions are horrific, don't question anything, have little to no critical thinking.

There's a reason why they are NPCs. They all act the same. In the UK if you are a guy and you don't like football you are considered weird - ironically sport is the biggest distraction from real world problems so it's effectively mass psychosis. Same with the drinking. If you don't drink - you aren't cool (that was the general consensus amount younger adults). However in Italy - drinking to get drunk and being a fool isn't really tolerated - you'd be called a drunk for doing it and shunned rather than praised (like in the UK).

There is mass delusion in the UK. It's really bad.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Oh my fellow human there definitely is. You're talking to someone who been masking normie stuff for a long time. The way I describe normies:

Copy others and stick to the masses, fit in by any means possible even if the ideas/actions are horrific, don't question anything, have little to no critical thinking.

There's a reason why they are NPCs. They all act the same. In the UK if you are a guy and you don't like football you are considered weird - ironically sport is the biggest distraction from real world problems so it's effectively mass psychosis. Same with the drinking. If you don't drink - you aren't cool (that was the general consensus amount younger adults). However in Italy - drinking to get drunk and being a fool isn't really tolerated - you'd be called a drunk for doing it and shunned rather than praised (like in the UK).

There is mass delusion in the UK. It's really bad.
There is a general definiton of the term and then there is your personal definition.
The general definition is a contradiction because by definition human beings are individual and diverse both physically and mentally and the creation of civil and societal structures is the only factor that causes that sense of a similar mentality and then outliers. O_O Not all the way as we are the same species so we share an anatomy but we poses differentiating characteristics like finger prints and teeth. O_O

We're all just humans and we are programmed to have our ego dominate our surroundings. When it doesn't we then have to either yield and conform or contrast and contort.

Football may divide you but that's just ego. You have more in common than in difference. 😆

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
There is a general definiton of the term and then there is your personal definition.
The general definition is a contradiction because by definition human beings are individual and diverse both physically and mentally and the creation of civil and societal structures is the only factor that causes that sense of a similar mentality and then outliers. O_O Not all the way as we are the same species so we share an anatomy but we poses differentiating characteristics like finger prints and teeth. O_O

We're all just humans and we are programmed to have our ego dominate our surroundings. When it doesn't we then have to either yield and conform or contrast and contort.

Football may divide you but that's just ego. You have more in common than in difference. 😆
I used football and alcohol as an example given that's what most of the world sees as defining factors of the UK. I'm not going to go into 30 years of nonsense dealing with people on this hell hole island. Others here know about some experiences with "everyday people", business and medical professionals. I really don't have more in common with them.

Reactions: divinemistress36