T

Thisonetime

Sep 26, 2023
I've watched his video and I can not STAND that guy. I read his comment saying that the guy who sold him the poison got arrested.

I'm sure he feels SOOOO proud of it, "Hur dur look at me I'm so good and righteous" yeah great, but what about everyone else ? What about US ?

A lot of us only ask for ONE THING, to be able to leave this world with dignity, the guy he got arrested was willing to provide that no question asked and he got him arrested. So now what ? The other sellers are gonna be WAY more cautious or outright refuse to sell anything know in fear of being arrested as well.

This ruined it for everyone else, you wanna CTB with some dignity ? Well tough luck you can't anymore because mister White knight wanted some views

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Zhendou, pneumonoultramicros, AvoidingMyself and 22 others
R

readytogetout

Sep 9, 2023
People will do anything for attention

Reactions: pneumonoultramicros, heavyeyes, bipolar22 and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just so disgusting how it's a crime doing the compassionate thing of providing ways for people to find permanent freedom from all suffering. It just shows what a hellish world we exist in, I cannot stand those delusional people who want to leave suicidal people with no choice but to resort to risky and brutal methods, it's inhumane.
A peaceful exit from this harmful existence we were cruelly burdened with should be the most basic human right especially as there is no limit as to how much one can suffer until they die anyway.

Reactions: Zhendou, pneumonoultramicros, heavyeyes and 11 others
C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
Pro-lifers, ironically, ruined life in general.

Reactions: pneumonoultramicros, ChildrensITV, heavyeyes and 5 others
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Dude, OP, can you like just censor his name from the title. We all know around here who you're talking about, and that person does really not need more free advertisment.

That being said yeah that video is dumb. Like, yes please teach me how important life is as a successful YTber that makes tons of money from the comfort of their house, with minimum effort, slendering others, when I'm just a loser NEET hikikomori with no future. Uh-uh.
Also I can't stand people who impose their will on others.
Everyone should be able to do the f they want with their own life. It's crazy to me that so many people do not think like that!

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: pneumonoultramicros, heavyeyes, NPCaesar and 7 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I don't how instrumental he was in shutting down IC. But on the contrary he brought flocks of viewers here.

Reactions: pneumonoultramicros, heavyeyes, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
C

ctb7767

Dec 4, 2022
KL was going to get arrested anyways

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics
C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
I don't how instrumental he was in shutting down IC. But on the contrary he brought flocks of viewers here.
He apparently got a SN seller arrested, who sold to more than 2000 people.

The pro-lifers seem to be cracking down on all the sources, which is why it's much harder to source SN nowadays.

Reactions: pneumonoultramicros, pthnrdnojvsc and heavyeyes
C

ctb7767

Dec 4, 2022

The pro-lifers seem to be cracking down on all the sources, which is why it's much harder to source SN nowadays.
are there articles or something on that? how did you learn that?

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022

I think it was only a matter of time before the pieces were put together and IC was discovered. The man who ran it wasn't very cautious either.

Reactions: heavyeyes
C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
are there articles or something on that? how did you learn that?

I forgot where I read it exactly, but Tantacrul mentioned it in the description of his dreaded video on Youtube.

Ashe

Ashe

Born to suffer for others
Sep 20, 2023
While I do not agree at all with anything he had to say in his video but at the same time I wouldn't of known about this site without that video. I would of still been unhealthily trying to cope with my own suicidal nature with no outlet like this for me, I probably would of CTB'd a much less peaceful way than what I now have planned if it wasn't for this forum.

Reactions: pneumonoultramicros, heavyeyes, Oncologynurz123 and 4 others
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
While I do not agree at all with anything he had to say in his video but at the same time I wouldn't of known about this site without that video. I would of still been unhealthily trying to cope with my own suicidal nature with no outlet like this for me, I probably would of CTB'd a much less peaceful way than what I now have planned if it wasn't for this forum.

What delicious irony.

• Yay!
Reactions: heavyeyes
lucyna

lucyna

barely active / recovering
Aug 22, 2023
same

• Love
Reactions: pneumonoultramicros, heavyeyes and Unwr!tten
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
200.gif

Seriously ppl, stop mentioning him. People like that gets their rocks off if they see one member mad.

Reactions: pneumonoultramicros, pthnrdnojvsc, heavyeyes and 2 others
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
His so called "friend" (who he barely knew and pretends he cares about now) didn't even use SN, he resorted to a violent method because he couldn't get SN (from what I've gathered) should be proof enough people will go to any length to CTB including violent methods. That seems to have escaped him though.

Reactions: pneumonoultramicros, heavyeyes, Yavannah and 1 other person
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
His so called "friend" (who he barely knew and pretends he cares about now) didn't even use SN, he resorted to a violent method because he couldn't get SN (from what I've gathered) should be proof enough people will go to any length to CTB including violent methods. That seems to have escaped him though.
I firmly believe that boy would have CTB'd regardless of whether he found this forum or not and regardless of whether people had tried more to deter him or not.

Reactions: pneumonoultramicros, Deleted member 65988, heavyeyes and 3 others
S

suicidal flapper

Student
Jul 15, 2023
I love how much he downplays the mental health industry being terrible. Irrc he even said on this site that he thought involuntary commitment was necessary even if it harms a few people.

Honestly he's either an idiot or this is some narcissistic play. Maybe both

Reactions: pneumonoultramicros, heavyeyes and betternever2havbeen
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I love how much he downplays the mental health industry being terrible. Irrc he even said on this site that he thought involuntary commitment was necessary even if it harms a few people.

Honestly he's either an idiot or this is some narcissistic play. Maybe both

I believe his parents are in the mental healthcare industry- probably accounts for the bias.

I don't know for sure of course but I doubt he was that instrumental in it. Kenneth Law (who ran IC) was initially arrested in connection with suicides in Canada. Of course- it wouldn't surprise me if he tried to tip off law enforcement to begin with. I just think all pro-lifers see that kind of thing as a personal victory though- whether it was or not.

Last edited:
AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
Same.

I made my first thread today to share how this site has helped me.

'An intro and reflection on my experience of the site'

tldr: I've gotten more out of my last few days on this site than months of therapy dealing with ideation stress. I feel more empowered and informed.

It's completely clear he made no effort to consider the thoughts of those he's supposedly trying to help. So dehumanizing and infantilizing.

Last edited:
Reactions: pneumonoultramicros, heavyeyes, betternever2havbeen and 1 other person
M

MaybeYesMaybeNo

Sep 27, 2023
Same.

I made my first thread today to share how this site has helped me.

'An intro and reflection on my experience of the site'

tldr: I've gotten more out of my last few days on this site than months of therapy dealing with ideation stress. I feel more empowered and informed.

It's completely clear he made no effort to consider the thoughts of those he's supposedly trying to help. So dehumanizing and infantilizing.
Meanwhile I'm like,"I should choose a date and a rope since partial suspension looks very solid and fast if you do it right"

This website is like the erowid for suicidal people and I'm glad it exists. It is very hard finding real info on how to do stuff without living through it and coming out worse.

Reactions: pneumonoultramicros and AllCatsAreGrey
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
CTB is an effect, not a cause. People like him don't understand this simple thing. These types of actions will make the consequences even worse.

Reactions: pneumonoultramicros, heavyeyes, betternever2havbeen and 3 others
d3c4y

d3c4y

renzzo
Sep 22, 2023
he's just another youtube personality looking for profit in the suffering of others. he downplays mental health while making us look like the bad guys for not wanting to be here. all he's doing is making things worse on people who want to ctb in nonviolent ways. he's made tons of money off that video too and it's disgusting that people are willing to donate to help "stop people from suffering" when they are only making it worse, they don't want to help. they just want to appear as some fucking online "hero"

Reactions: pneumonoultramicros, SilentSadness, heavyeyes and 5 others
AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
Meanwhile I'm like,"I should choose a date and a rope since partial suspension looks very solid and fast if you do it right"

This website is like the erowid for suicidal people and I'm glad it exists. It is very hard finding real info on how to do stuff without living through it and coming out worse.

We all come to how and when to make our choice in different ways and paces. I respect that.

The issue of having clear info on methods is big. In my previous CBT attempts my primary method was OTC sleeping pills. If I had access to clear info I would understand this is pretty ineffective. The effect I got was severe toxic shock, which felt like a hellish acid trip. This was an intensely traumatic experience that left big scars on my psyche.

Denying access to effective and peaceful methods induces further harm on a vulnerable population.

• Love
buttonfish

buttonfish

Aug 10, 2023
I've watched his video and I can not STAND that guy. I read his comment saying that the guy who sold him the poison got arrested.

I'm sure he feels SOOOO proud of it, "Hur dur look at me I'm so good and righteous" yeah great, but what about everyone else ? What about US ?

A lot of us only ask for ONE THING, to be able to leave this world with dignity, the guy he got arrested was willing to provide that no question asked and he got him arrested. So now what ? The other sellers are gonna be WAY more cautious or outright refuse to sell anything know in fear of being arrested as well.

This ruined it for everyone else, you wanna CTB with some dignity ? Well tough luck you can't anymore because mister White knight wanted some views
i absolutely agree! looking thru this forum has provided me with more support than therapists ever have. And i havent even posted until yesterday

Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey